Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help help help help

Default help help help help
    okay now starting with.<pl read complete mail>....m from india...got an iphone 8gb, 1.1.4...one of ma friend got it for moi from US did something and i can now use it in india...it does have an installer icon in it...now i want to put a lot of applications into it but dunno how...i mean i know that i can download stuff directly to iphone but in india there is no wifi and network people charge heavily for the content u download...so is there any way that i can put stuff into ma phone thru my pc ?? it runs on vista n other on xp....
    i tried ibricker but it is downloading something like 1.1.2 so i immediately closed it...
    i dunno any thing about iphone so please help me to find out how to install kewl applications, games, themes into my iphone using pc in a detailed manner as i have been visiting a hell lot of forums and got frustrated.......he he....pl..
    i mean putting applications into my phone using pc and connecting iphone thru the usb....or mail moi at [email protected]

Try iphone browser. Most of my themes I put on with iPhone browser. I have put on a lot of apps through this as well.

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

you could get a cheap wireless router for your home network
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

hey where are you from??
    if in bombay get a AIRTEL prepaid and activate GPRS .. they charge a flat rate of 15 Rs a day unlimited download.. works well .. or just get an MTNL broadband and fix a wireless router,, MTNL IS cheap

ok srujjjn!!!!!!! ur slightly slow in ur head....im also from india and i have about 65 apps on my phone....
    either get a wifi router for ur comp....so ull have wifi at home.....a regular router costs about 1600 from any normal shop. not those showroom type places.
    or.....dude......subway offers anybody wifi network....free....u just have to go eat there.....i sit at subway all the time.....
    any city in india....if they have a subway.....it'll have wifi. go check it out.....