Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Newbie needs help! please :(

Default Newbie needs help! please :(
    ok, so i downgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 via ibrick (.91) i installed installer.app and installed summer board,

I want to install 3rd party apps such *** apolloIM,ttr,and various nes games, so i go to use ibrickr .8 (just like i did before i upgraded my firmware) and it just sits on "please wait while ibrickr connects to your iphone" what am i doing wrong? i already jail broke the phone, with the exe that came with ibrick .8

also, how do you guys have all these cool theme for your phones? how do you get rid of the att logos, and how do you install all those roms? or better yet, ware do you guys get the roms??

well u can use iBrickr 9 to install the apps u want. Why did u go back to 8? Well either or I believe works fine. When u plug in ur phone and iBrickr recognizes it click on applications and follow the instructions there after then u can go ahead and d/l the app right there i.e. ttr,apollo,nes etc.

As far as themes u can head over to the d/l section here on MMI and grab some themes from there and click on files in the homescreen of iBrickr and change everything from there.(as well as the att logos) Now were not allowed to say where to aquire roms from but im pretty sure if u google it u def. find it. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    well u can use iBrickr 9 to install the apps u want. Why did u go back to 8? Well either or I believe works fine. When u plug in ur phone and iBrickr recognizes it click on applications and follow the instructions there after then u can go ahead and d/l the app right there i.e. ttr,apollo,nes etc.

As far as themes u can head over to the d/l section here on MMI and grab some themes from there and click on files in the homescreen of iBrickr and change everything from there.(as well as the att logos) Now were not allowed to say where to aquire roms from but im pretty sure if u google it u def. find it. Good Luck!
    All assume any ROMS will work then right? also i can the ROMS with ibrickr?

Also do you have any ideas on how to get ibrickr to recognize me phone???

thanks again

No not any roms just search NES roms (for nintendo) theres tons of sites they'll have different ones but your looking for nes.

as soon as u plug in your phone shut down iTunes then hit ctrl + ALT + DEL on your keyboard and then the tab processes look for a process running called "iTuneshelper" and click end process then yes on the warning message then fire up iBrickr and it will automatically find your phone you should see Ready to rock pick your poison or some kind of text like that. and VOILA!