Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Messed up default icons

Default Messed up default icons
    Hi guys,

i changed my default icons nad made no backup (yes that was stupid). i changed them in

/Applications

/Caculator.app/icon.png
    /Maps.app/icon.png and so on

If i choose a theme from the Summerboard some icons wont get changed. For example:

I chose UnLockers theme, the wallpaper, dock and all icons except SMS, CAlendar, Photos, Camera, Stocks, Maps, Weather, Clock, Calculator, Notes, Settings, Phone others like youtube, Installer, Customize, Mai, , Safari, iPod gets changed and i cant figure out why, because when i overwrote the default ones, i did it with all icons!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iRocco View Post
    Hi guys,
    i changed my default icons nad made no backup (yes that was stupid). i changed them in
    Can't help you with summerboard, don't use it. But you can download all of the stock iPhone icons from the MMi downloads section.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

iRocco (2007-10-18)

thx for that, i loaded all the default icons back into the the application folders, but still got the problem that summerboard only changes some icons not all and i cant figure out why!

ok i figured out whats causing the problem, its the german translation pack, all icons which have been translated wont change when you install a new theme via summerboard, not sure, if theres a workaround, help appreciated!
    Last edited by iRocco; 2007-10-18 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone chancre_scolex's Avatar
    Thanks

If the icons are not in the theme, they will not change. Check to make sure the theme youre choosing has icons for all of the apps on your springboard.
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep