Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Deposting Summerboard theme???

Default Deposting Summerboard theme???
    So i downloaded a theme from the downloads section on this website... how do i deposit it into summerboard app.
    iPhone Nice

put it in var/root/libary/summerboard/themes.
    i use winscp to load files on phone

im using ibrickr to deposit the file.. it shows up.. the wallpaper works.. but icons dont. ihave the icons in an "icon" file
    iPhone Nice

Quote Originally Posted by tony8192 View Post
    im using ibrickr to deposit the file.. it shows up.. the wallpaper works.. but icons dont. ihave the icons in an "icon" file
    make shure it is a summer board theme open the icon folder there should be the icons with names like phone.png mail.png ect . Make sure that you have the use theme icons button checked. And also check the captilaztion right i think it should be Icon not icon folder i know i had that problem once
    switch it around what ever way it is.o and you if you changedthe applist to not show the names of the apps that could be it to summerboard will do that itself you have to have a stock applicationstrings file im nit sure what the correct name is it goes in the english folder in the sprngboardfile

ive done all that.. the icons in the icon folder are all the right name. Its weird because when i load the theme.. the dock and the wallpaper show up, but stock icons appear. and yes i have the theme icons clicked
    iPhone Nice

make sure you try all that if you turn off the hide app names are they still hide after that idont know check ur spelling