Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [How To] Install Customize on 1.1.4 (Windows)

Thanks for the guide, it worked a treat. I did however have to open the customize application about 6 times before i got it to crash and install the additional folder.

I do however have a small question, although i may just be being stupid? Can anybody tell me what to do with custom themes once they are downloaded? I have downloaded a couple off this site but do i have to seperate all the pictures and icons etc and put them in each seperate folder? The folders in the downloads don't seem to match the folders in customize?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mick

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mental_Mick View Post
    Thanks for the guide, it worked a treat. I did however have to open the customize application about 6 times before i got it to crash and install the additional folder.

I do however have a small question, although i may just be being stupid? Can anybody tell me what to do with custom themes once they are downloaded? I have downloaded a couple off this site but do i have to seperate all the pictures and icons etc and put them in each seperate folder? The folders in the downloads don't seem to match the folders in customize?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mick
    For the themes you will use summerboard v 3.2 available via installer. You will put that into your summerboard folder and it will load it from there. Not all images are changeable via summerboard, this changes most of the rest of the images, like slider bars, badges, battery icons, chat bubbles and such.

Quote Originally Posted by dis1krazyazn View Post
    I got customize working on my iPhone but how come I don't see a folder in cuteftp? every place says its /private/var/root/Library/Customize but I don't see customize in /private/var/root/Library
    Digg
    start up customize a couple times, reboot your phone, then start up customize a couple more times, should create it.
    Last edited by kcisjojo; 2008-05-05 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

i need your help. I have 1.1.4 on my iphone, i have an iphone browser 1.5.2.0, i have customize 2.0. I wanted to install mario party theme (includes the battery) is there any tutorials available? Do I have all the things i need to install this theme? Hope you could help me. Thanks in advance.

p.s. PM me the answer if it is ok.

I've tried your suggestion of starting customize up a couple times and rebooting, but it still not showing the folder. I've even tried uninstalling, reinstalling customize and repeating the steps you gave, but still to no avail. I have no clue what else to try to get the customize folder to show. The only thing I can think of doing, is directly replacing the original files from their original locations to change the images. I really would prefer though getting it in customize if there is a way. Anyways, I'll keep trying your steps and hopefully it shows up...just getting a little frustrated why it won't show up. Let me know if you have another idea for this. Thanks

Edit: Oh yea, I have 1.14 with the 2.0 beta customize if that matters.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NoRawkus305 View Post
    I've tried your suggestion of starting customize up a couple times and rebooting, but it still not showing the folder. I've even tried uninstalling, reinstalling customize and repeating the steps you gave, but still to no avail. I have no clue what else to try to get the customize folder to show. The only thing I can think of doing, is directly replacing the original files from their original locations to change the images. I really would prefer though getting it in customize if there is a way. Anyways, I'll keep trying your steps and hopefully it shows up...just getting a little frustrated why it won't show up. Let me know if you have another idea for this. Thanks

Edit: Oh yea, I have 1.14 with the 2.0 beta customize if that matters.
    This will never show if you have customize 2.0, it should overwrite this version of customize, it is version 1.21
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

I have a problem with WINSCP, whenever i try to connect to the phone it says ,, Network error: connection reset by peer" . Have a solution?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234