Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: downloaded sphere battery image wont work

Default downloaded sphere battery image wont work
    Hey guys, I donwloaded the sphere battery images from the donwnload section and uploaded them into customize via ibrickr file transfer. The images show up in the iphone customize application and I'm able to select it as my battery image but when the phone restarts, the new batterry icon doesnt show up, I'm still left with the previous one. Can some one tell me if I'm doing something wrong? I uploaded them to var/root/library/customize/batteryimages.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

I am having same problem. Any image i apply trough cutomize does not show up after restart. Any help would a blessing
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

which version of customize are you guys using? and what method did you guys use to install it?

I have attached a image set that I used for a while as my battery image for you to try. If you are using version that is not version 2.0b but a hacked 1.21 then put this into the /private/var/root/library/customize/batteryimages

then select it via customize, and respring/reboot your phone and see if the changes have taken effect. If they haven't then continue on with the directions below.

If you installed a version 1.21 through installer it doesn't always work properly. I would suggest uninstalling it and then reinstalling it manually via the method in my sig. I have put this version on many phones and have never had an issue, through the method i posted.

If you are using customize 2.0b then make sure you have it in the proper file.
    /private/var/mobile/library/customize2

I did not create the images, I just found them and liked them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kcisjojo; 2008-04-21 at 03:25 AM.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm using C2.0b...After i to to /customize2, where would I dump my battery pictures?

Create a new file in /private/var/root/library/customize/batteryimages
    Give it a name, for example "Sphere" and put the image in there.
    Now reboot your phone and dock it and it should work