Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I phone problem.

Default I phone problem.
    Hi , i went to upgrade to 1.14 and done the zi phone bit. the phone now just keeps rebooting and i tunes cant see it nor can anything else.. I went to power off and it just keeps rebooting , ive got it to stop but i know when i power up again its just going to keep on rebooting .. ??

Any one know how to stop this.

Thanks for your help. ian.

Ok ive been down to the 02 shop and they said it will have to be sent away , Or i could try 02 Customer Service team they said so i might phone them.. all im getting is the white writing come up all the time..
    Last edited by splinter590; 2008-04-05 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks

plug the phone into the charger which is a power outlet. hold the power button and home. then let it power down. let go of the power button only, keep home button down for about 10 second then hit the power. try it a couple times or so. and maybe vice verse. after powerdown hold the power then let go of home... hope it helps

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by br401k View Post
    plug the phone into the charger which is a power outlet. hold the power button and home. then let it power down. let go of the power button only, keep home button down for about 10 second then hit the power. try it a couple times or so. and maybe vice verse. after powerdown hold the power then let go of home... hope it helps
    Actually, since his iPhone is already off and not plugged into the computer, he can just hold the home button while plugging it into the USB cable, which will send it to recovery mode.

It's a lot easier since your phone turns off and your phone might go to recovery mode quick enough before it turns off.
    A Thanks is always nice =]