Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cant ssh

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Im having a connection problem with almost any app that i try to get into my iphone with. winScp refuses connection. and iBrickr just stays on the main screen.
    im not sure if its a problem with Vista because winScp works fine on my XP laptop. but it also works on my friends Vist laptop so im a bit confused. when i run iBrickr and look at the error logs i get...
    "ex_findphone
    s_iBrickr version: 0.91
    s_iPhoneInterface
    e_Problem registering main callback: -402653180
    USBMuxListenerCreate: No error"

and nothing happens... when i ran the sshify-windows.bat file i got almost the exact same message!
    can anyone help? all i want to do is mod my freakin iPhone from my desktop.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm Finding it impossable to connect with SSH I've done all the thing surgested in the site, Install with app tapp, don't install with independance, make sure BSD is on, virginized and started from begining....etc...etc. Tried to install 1.1.3 with "one button" app tapp, but it just crashes(flashing apple logo on and off). I also have a friend that has cracked and update the same way as me and has no ssh connection problems at all??? So what I what to find out is, is it possable to check all my system files with my friends to find the difference between them, without any cyberduck/terminal(laptop) as I think I have one/some files missing???? Please help, dieing to upgrade to 1.3

Try out the Pure-FTPd or AFPd instead of OpenSSH guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12