Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade iPhone 1.1.1 to firmware 1.0.2

Default Downgrade iPhone 1.1.1 to firmware 1.0.2
    Discussion thread for Downgrade iPhone 1.1.1 to firmware 1.0.2. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Here's a quick video guide. Basically the same step by step instructions but also contains other demoed tutorials

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

I was able to unlock my phone but unfortunately charge it on the dock and was updated to 1.1.1 when i tried to downgrade back to 1.0.2 it is giving me an unknow error (1). Can you or can anyone help me get my phone back to 1.0.2 again?

Default another problem after the downgrade was performed
    I unlocked my iphone and then like a lot of people updated it to 1.1.1 which made it iBrick ( I was not thinking). I was able to dowgrade it and reactivting it by replacing the lockdownd file. it kind of did part of the job, so I am able now to use the iphone for everything but to make calls. It seems to have another problem though, the iphone is taking a really long time to open any application including the power off/on. It took about 10-15 min to load load the first screen, you know the one that shows all of th application. once you the application starts it it gets back to regular speed (safari, music...etc) but it des take a long time to bring it back to the main page and so forth. Did this happen to anybody else? if so is there a solution for it? I am seriously thinking to permanetly damage the iphone and take it back to apple store in order to get a new one if nothing else is working preperly.

I did that, Does it not work with AT & T. How do I get back on att? and use everything?

My terminal seem not to work
    when i type ls
    the only folder shown are Library and Media
    any help?

Hello,

When i follow the steps i can not choose the 1.0.2 restore only all the files inside.
    How come?

Green Apple
    Thanks

That is my problem also.
    iPhone, uPhone we all phone for iPhone.

ok wow! my dumb *** upgraded to 1.1.1 and now im tryin to downgrade. i did everything it said to do, i downloaded the frame ware and everything. so im in itunes at the restore part but for some reason i cant get the frame ware to open up *** one whole file. its all separated!! this **** is pissin me the hell off!! i sware!! one of u mac bad asses help me plz!!??

Quote Originally Posted by mixi92 View Post
    I was able to unlock my phone but unfortunately charge it on the dock and was updated to 1.1.1 when i tried to downgrade back to 1.0.2 it is giving me an unknow error (1). Can you or can anyone help me get my phone back to 1.0.2 again?
    Same PRoblem Here....

Hello Everyone
    I did get to downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 with the steps listed on this site; at the beginning i was getting the same error code (1) but i kept trying (around 3 times) and at the end the 1.0.2 firmware was installed; my iphone still not active, the only one way I know it is 1.0.2 is because when I connect it to itunes I get a message asking to install the new version (1.1.1); the second step to unlock the iphone, assumes I have already activated the iphone since it is asking to get the ip address of the iphone, but I have not found anything to activate and then be able to connect via ssh, any help?

Default Version 1.1.1.1
    I just bought an iphone today (10-22-07), my itunes says it has version 1.1.1.1 not 1.1.1! Is there is difference? I have been trying to follow the posted instructions to roll back to 1.0.2 to jailbreak but on my when I try to use the update when restoring my iphone I immediately get an error saying the update cannot be used. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by gregmick View Post
    I just bought an iphone today (10-22-07), my itunes says it has version 1.1.1.1 not 1.1.1! Is there is difference? I have been trying to follow the posted instructions to roll back to 1.0.2 to jailbreak but on my when I try to use the update when restoring my iphone I immediately get an error saying the update cannot be used. Any ideas?
    Lol, wtf?