Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDeviceChecker.com: Which shop has an iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus in stock right now?

Exclamation iDeviceChecker.com: Which shop has an iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus in stock right now?
    Hey people,
    I will tell you what happened to me last year when I was visiting the US:

The iPhone 5S was release a few weeks before I started a roadtrip through California. While we were traveling through the closed national parks (shutdown was going on during these days) I was trying to find out where I could buy an iPhone 5S for my dad. Because of the huge demand for this new iDevice it was really hard to find a store which had a iPhone 5S in stock. It wasn't important if it would be gray or white or with 16GB or 32GB, I just wanted to get one

I had to check the websites of Apple and Bestbuy and so on for the availability information provided there. This was very annoying because it was pretty annoying to look up the information for every single product configuration (color and memory) for every zip code we came through.

Back home I thought about a solution and because of my work as a web app programmer I started a new project in my spare time called iDeviceChecker.com. This webapp shows the availability information of iDevices as the new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus for the major stores on a nice Google map. You can also filter for a special product configuration to find out which store in your neighborhood has the new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in stock right now.

I would love to hear some feedback from you guys as I programmed this webapp in my spare time after work over the last 10 month (normally 10pm-2am ). Maybe you have some suggestions so please leave them within the feedback section

Best greetings from Germany

Lightbulb Now with iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 support
    Dear forum members,
    I just wanted to give you an update on this project: Maybe you're looking for a new iPad Air 2 or the new iPad Mini 3 so you may now visit the website mentioned here to find your next iDevice in your direct neighborhood.

Thank you for all your support for my spare time project and I hope you're all happy with your new iDevices

Dear forum members,
    I just wanted to give you an update on this project: Maybe you're looking for a new iPad Air 2 or the new iPad Mini 3 so you may now visit the website mentioned here to find your next iDevice in your direct neighborhood.

Thank you for all your support for my spare time project and I hope you're all happy with your new iDevices

Dear forum members,

Thanks for sharing such a useful info, it helped a lot.