Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppDump Movie Center (iPhone / iTouch / iPad)

Default AppDump Movie Center (iPhone / iTouch / iPad)
    AppDump Movie Center:
    Hello members of the ModMyI Community, today I would like to introduce one of the most simple and easiest movie center ever. I have uploaded Toy Story 3 for everyone to test out how well we are doing. Note that this website is owned by AppDump, witch is a script uploading website that was rejected from the Hackulos Community due to our website is not hosted on a dedicated server. Therefore we will be doing movie hosting so that we can prove and show that we are a strong and stable server. We are having this in testing, note that this takes a full day to upload a full movie. When we do finally come out with our Movie Center we will be charging five dollars a month for our service. We are looking for feedback so please post a review here.

http://movie.appdump.info
    Please visit on your iTouch, iPhone, or iPad

July 2 / 12:28am:
    I have updated the website. I have fixed a layout problem and I have added a new video, Where the Wild Things Are. I have been considering moving down the price to $2.00 a month for the AppDump Movies Center. I will be getting a PHP programmer to come and basically PHP up the whole website so we are able to add more information for example tell you more information about the movie, like what is it rated and so forth. So please write a review for this as we are still in BETA testing.
    July 2 / 12:03pm:
    I will be adding the movie The Karate Kid to the movie list. I would like to point out this website has only been online for 4 days and it is getting a lot of hits. And I said I would upload a movie every week, it has been 4 days and there is 3 movies on the server. And right now it is all free. So I just wanted to point that out. No layout changes have been made. Website is working fine.
    Last edited by AppDump; 2010-07-02 at 09:08 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnr9412's Avatar
    Thanks

Great site! But it keeps telling me "you're not authourized to open this file"

johnr9412,
    Thank you finally someone replied, and I am not sure. Dose it say that on all the movies?

Thanks

No. Mainly just toy story 3. Where the wild things are works about 50/50

Alright I will look into it, I have not received any other notices about that problem, so thank you.

Thanks

Karate kid does the same As toy story