Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Default what I need to learn Iphone Development

Default Default what I need to learn Iphone Development
    Hi to all,
    I am quite new, I am planning to learn IPhone development, Please keep in mind I am a joomla developer too, so i only need hints/requirement for developing iphone application,
    tell me
    1-what tools[IDE] i needed to make iphone application
    2-does iphone application is enough term to explain totally iphone applications?containing games and other working application?
    3-some one told me that you need to pay $100 to apple for becoming registered user,then you need MACOS to develop application, is that true?
    if true, tell me will i not be able to have IDE on my windows?

I think above question are quite enough,if i m missing anything please tell me about that too.

Thanks

1. Depends
    2. WTF are u asking here??
    3. Yes and yes

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    1. Depends
    2. WTF are u asking here??
    3. Yes and yes
    to pagal e
    sorry i could not understand what does WTF means?
    please tell me what are requirement to develop iphone web application. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by sayfrndship View Post
    to pagal e
    please tell me what are requirement to develop iphone web application. Does that make sense?
    By what you said "to pagal e", I can confirm that you know what WTF means lol

to pagal e

If you don't know what WTF means then you probably aren't apple developer material. By asking that question you are also informing me that you do not know what google is. If you can't use google i can assure you 100% you will not make it as a developer. Google will be your best friend when learning to code. I know people who can barely turn on a computer who understand that acronym.

You will need prior programming knowledge. Yes there is alot of content to help you learn But programming has a very big learning curve and objective-c might not be the greatest for your first object-orientated language. You may want to try Java or even visual basic first.

Now that being said if you still think you are up for it.
    You will need OSX.
    You will need the iPhone SDK (search for xcode on apple.com)
    You will need alot of free time, dedication, and patients.
    You will /not/ need to pay the 100 dollars at first however you will need ot if you want to submit your app to the appstore.
    You will need an iPhone/iPod touch to test your application on. (preferably older hardware so you can ensure maximum comparability)

I would HIGHLY advise going over to mycodeteacher.com and buying a subscription there. They have amazing video tutorials. and is Well worth the money.

If you just want to make a webapp use MobiOne (which is for windows)

http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/

Thanks

Lmao!!!