Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FM Radio Streaming website

Default FM Radio Streaming website
    Ive searched and have been unsuccessful. So sorry if it is out there somewhere.

Is there a site where I can stream fm radio? On my wm device, I could go to a website and stream fm radio online via wmp. Is there anything out there for us?

iPhone? More like MyPhone cybergeek2021's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a iphone site not a windows mobile site try searching for a windows mobile site
    Like what you see... Click on the "Thanks" Button!

Quote Originally Posted by cybergeek2021 View Post
    this is a iphone site not a windows mobile site try searching for a windows mobile site
    maybe you should read more carefully buddy. Hes saying he was able to do it on his windows mobile phone and is wondering if there a online fm radio option for the iPhone. Have you tried iradio? I know its not quite what your looking for but it works okay. Anyone else?

Yeah I have tried iRadio before, but its not what im looking for. I want to listen to a local morning radio on my iphone. I guess ill just have to keep the protable fm radio.

Just a thought, but I don't think Apple will steer away from people buying songs and renting movies. So it will have to be third party development.
    Last edited by kys; 2008-01-18 at 07:43 PM.

Thanks

I use orb.com for XM Radio on my iPhone and it would assumably work for FM as well if you can somehow find out what the direct URL is for the live stream of that radio station. The main problem is almost all commercial radio stations who stream live online mask their direct URL and if you try ready through the code all you get is the redirect URL for the player itself not the stream. but like I said if you can get that streaming URL and plug it into orb.com it should work.

Anyone who has more info on this let me know too I would love to be able to get the direct stream URL for local FM streams to put into Orb.com.

its very hard i sue iradio but the local morning will be quite hard

Wink internet radio streams
    Hi there is 2 apps that I use to get radio one is flycast which uses shoutcst streams and ca listen to some of the radio stations in dublin ireland and local station her in boston and you can set you location and it will show what local stations are available or you ca do a search the other app is tuner it has top 500 you can do a search or i will let you add a url which if you use winamp on your home pc and tune into your fav station you can get the info for that station and url then add it to tuner on the iphone not all station come in great do. Both apps are in the itunes store