Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFoneArcade.com Launch (p2p Battleship and Tic Tac Toe)

Default iFoneArcade.com Launch (p2p Battleship and Tic Tac Toe)
    Hey Guys,

I figured I'd post this here since we received some great feedback from you with our initial launch:

From the people who brought you the amazing p2p online game of battleship, comes the newest game in the lineup: tic-tac-toe. If you donít have time to play the long game of battleship, playing a quick game of tic-tac-toe vs. a live person can pass the time. Hop on over to http://www.ifonearcade.com and checkout the newly redesigned battleship and newly created tic-tac-toe. Stat tracking for registered members and more features including an in-game chat are included. If you could please add this new tic-tac-toe and update the battleship link that would be awesome!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Colin

Hey again,

We just launched live Connect-4 last night. Go check it out!

e39m5

3. The Following User Says Thank You to e39m5 For This Useful Post:

dontevenfucwitme (2008-02-06)

nice work! too bad no one's on to play with...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

same here i'm on battleship probably be more people later

Traffic has been picking up quite a bit. With some new features,which are planned and in development, waiting time should cut down even more significantly.

Do you have any suggestions for games? We have one launching within a week, and then hope to move on to checkers/chess unless we get other suggestions.

e39m5

7. The Following User Says Thank You to e39m5 For This Useful Post:

dontevenfucwitme (2008-02-06)