Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iCaller for iPhone is now available!

Default iCaller for iPhone is now available!
    Hello you can finally call US and Canada for free, only in US/canada residence. To use the Online version on the iphone application i created, simply point your iphone brwoser to icaller.gerardnetro.com .... thanks a lot! please don't abuse the system or I'll closed my application. or limit the number of calls you can make...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to firetop54 For This Useful Post:

franky222 (2007-12-06)

Da Best ka pre!!!! Salamat ng Marami.... Maligayang Pasko na rin!

I wouldnt touch this with a 10 foot pole, at least until he could give some plausible proof on why it would work. Does anyone have time to check out the code?

the application only runs on iPhone, you cant point your firefox... it will not work...

PS: its not an iPhone Virus so don;t worry!

Quote Originally Posted by firetop54 View Post
    the application only runs on iPhone, you cant point your firefox... it will not work...

Malas mo US/Canada lang pede gumamit nung web appliation maligayang pasko din!

Malas mo US/Canada lang pede gumamit nung web appliation maligayang pasko din!
    Last edited by firetop54; 2007-12-05 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Actually, I can point my firefox by spoofing my user agent. If anyone wants to try this, download the User Agent Switcher firefox extension, and add the following values:

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en)
    App Name: AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko)
    App Version: Version/3.0
    Platform: Mobile/1A542a Safari/419.3

This guy has not posted anything besides BS and lies. I would NOT launch this site from your phone until it has been verified.

Oh yeah, and this is very reassuring.
    LOL!

Then don't ever ever use my application :P

IF YOU FOUND ANY ERROR PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
    Last edited by firetop54; 2007-12-05 at 11:33 PM.

Doesn't work.

you must use area code when calling

I am.

I repeat, it doesn't work.

I tried it. It works in US. Can you list other countries that it supports.
    Great app keep it up.

Can we ban this guy already?

He's obviously pulling our leg, and this service is FAR from free. He's not even using his own site. He's using abbyme. Please...gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Can we ban this guy already?

He's obviously pulling our leg, and this service is FAR from free. He's not even using his own site. He's using abbyme. Please...gtfo.
    QFT.

Now the site says that it has been locked by apple. LOL. what a crock of ****.

haha, because apple can just lock other peoples sites for using the phone incorrectly