Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Shocking Hack! LIVE DEMO! NOW YOU WILL BELIEVE ME!

Default iPhone Shocking Hack! LIVE DEMO! NOW YOU WILL BELIEVE ME!
    Live Demo Site, this will deleted after 3 hours.

http://gerardnetro.com/ihacked/

USERNAME: hack
    PASSWORD: you

now you will believe me!

How is this an iphone hack?

I have a native iPhone application. but since People want my proof that I have this kind of hack.. I design web application first. for the demo. But the Native Application can be installed .... DUE TO ABUSE ON THE DEMO, I'll Disabled the number you want to call. I locked it on Diggnation Podcast via phone.
    Last edited by firetop54; 2007-12-04 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by firetop54 View Post
    I have a native iPhone application. but since People want my proof that I have this kind of hack.. I design web application first. for the demo. But the Native Application can be installed .... DUE TO ABUSE ON THE DEMO, I'll Disabled the number you want to call. I locked it on Diggnation Podcast via phone.
    Hi firetop54,

Awesome!!! Sorry about people were doubting you, including myself (it's just the way it is to protect this forum from spamming).

I tried US and it works. I was trying to call Philippines but I just get silence after I press "1". (maybe I was dialing wrong format).

Questions:
    1. Can you explain how it works when calling international (process, what and who gets charged, etc)?

2. Can you please post the file for the native app?

Thanks and great work!

Robert
    Last edited by rperalta; 2007-12-04 at 02:17 AM.

DEMO is DONE! im careful on exposing the code of the application, so I locked it thanks for using the demo... please tell me what you think... I already created a Native application on iphone with better feature such us unlimited call worldwide.

Pinoy ka din? cause your trying to call the philippines... Actually international calling is limited to selected countries. If I only know more about PBX I can make a call worldwide for free. and the native application is still under alpha test.

Pinoy ka din? cause your trying to call the philippines... Actually international calling is limited to selected countries. If I only know more about PBX I can make a call worldwide for free. and the native application is still under alpha test.

Ok I didn't have a chance to try it I was out..so And I see ppl saying that it does work SO....Now what are you going to do???

What is this suppose to do?

Hmmm, ill make the system perfect first.. for now... only US and Canada have no problem.

Maybe Im missing something, but how is this "free calling"? Wont this use minutes?

Sorry to guys who missed the demo, this allows you your iphone call for free. and no time limit. and it wasnt using voip technology but same as the traditional.

Can you explain how this doesnt use minutes? Why is this different than an incoming call? This type of service has been around forever. Even Google uses it to connect you to from their website.

It obviously isnt anything iPhone-specific, since I used it to connect two landlines.

Quote Originally Posted by firetop54 View Post
    Sorry to guys who missed the demo, this allows you your iphone call for free. and no time limit. and it wasnt using voip technology but same as the traditional.
    Release this today, or just me (:P) and I will personally pay you.

Ohhh ice. Well props to you if in fact it doesn't use the minutes. How ever i assume you need some kind of a plan to connect to internet and use a browser.

FREE CALLING?????? What'd I miss!!!????
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

whoa, missed the demo... but if this is true... sweet.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Default Hmmmmm......
    Non-descript "hack?" Little or no explanation on the technology? And a poster with "1" post indicating that they'd buy it.

Feh.

Sounds like a spoof to me.
    The Cake Is A LIE!

All you need is wifi access on iphone to make call.. but... it will not use wifi on call like voip. You will only use that to send the data on the server. then the server will connect your phone to the other party you wish to call..

Quote Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
    Non-descript "hack?" Little or no explanation on the technology? And a poster with "1" post indicating that they'd buy it.

Feh.

Sorry but you just missed the live demo

Quote Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post

Feh.

Sorry but you just missed the live demo

Check your PM box.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast