Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Shocking Hack! LIVE DEMO! NOW YOU WILL BELIEVE ME!

Quote Originally Posted by adriankeith View Post
    what's with all the flaming? he already said he'd release something late this week. why not wait until it's released, test it for yourselves, and if it works, it works. if it doesn't, well you can all get back to what you were doing and quit making such a fuss about it. btw, just my 2 cents but this sounds like it could get you into some trouble. anyways, i'd love to see how this works and i'd be really happy to see this app succeed. not sure what all the negativity is about.
    damn trolls and/or hecklers, right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adriankeith View Post
    what's with all the flaming? he already said he'd release something late this week. why not wait until it's released, test it for yourselves, and if it works, it works. if it doesn't, well you can all get back to what you were doing and quit making such a fuss about it. btw, just my 2 cents but this sounds like it could get you into some trouble. anyways, i'd love to see how this works and i'd be really happy to see this app succeed. not sure what all the negativity is about.

The negativity is cos he's obviously bullshitting. So yeah, let's give this loser every opportunity to rip a few folk off, make a few $$, then disappear

Quote Originally Posted by firetop54 View Post
    No it doesnt, it was complete free... checkout your account balance... to see that it was complete free.

You wont buy any prepaid to access it. it will be complete free forever.. it will be launch this week and ill post the link, and im not using VOIP technology, im using IVR technology.. used mostly in Call center.
    Really, thats awesome! Im using good old THC technology. I still pay for my calls, but I enjoy them a hell of alot more.

IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. You are correct, it is mostly used in call centers, but thats because IVR is a phone technology that allows a computer to detect voice and touch tones over the phone lines. It has nothing to do with how the call gets billed, its simply the system that allows you to press 1 to be connected to an operator.

This is the internet kid, you cant just put up a random acronym and expect people to be impressed like your mommy does when you make a poopy on the potty. Believe it or not there are people around here who actually know what they are talking about, and want to help the community. Stop wasting peoples time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoRebellion For This Useful Post:

MOSHO92 (2007-12-05)

Thanks

clapping....thankyou!!!

Emo your the best!

This is great! More! More!

http://gerardnetro.com/icaller <<< here is the live site and it will be open for the whole christmas! please don't abuse the system! if it will ba abused! I will limit the number of calls per week!

http://gerardnetro.com/icaller <<< here is the live site and it will be open for the whole christmas! please don't abuse the system! if it will ba abused! I will limit the number of calls per week!
    It doesn't work. =/

yea..it doens`t

moved at icaller.gerardnetro.com

moved at icaller.gerardnetro.com
    Why do you bother? I will say this slowly and make it noticeable for you.

IT DOESN'T WORK!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wePhone For This Useful Post:

firetop54 (2007-12-06)

lol...there is nothing there just a link that redirects you to apple.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to toxicvibes For This Useful Post:

firetop54 (2007-12-06)

Quote Originally Posted by toxicvibes View Post
    lol...there is nothing there just a link that redirects you to apple.com
    You must use your iPhone to browse the website.

@wePhone: It does work!!! 10 of my friends are using it... and it works... maybe it is your problem... You don;t know how to use area code.
    Last edited by firetop54; 2007-12-06 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You must use your iPhone to browse the website.

It does work!!! 10 of my friends are using it... and it works... maybe it is your problem... You don;t know how to use area code.
    Yeah, I don't know how to type 3 numbers. Idiot.

Please, leave. You're a lair and an idiot who doesn't know how to even lie correctly. I doubt you even have 10 friends.

EDIT: Also, it's not free. It uses your minutes. Also, YOU ARE EVEN USING YOUR OWN SITE!

So stop stealing, lying, and being moronic. GTFO.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

when i go to the website on my iphone i get the blue questionmark like it's a flash website, on my pc i get a link to apple?

Quote Originally Posted by GreggSymington View Post
    when i go to the website on my iphone i get the blue questionmark like it's a flash website, on my pc i get a link to apple?
    Try it again

http://abbyme.getabby.com/ could someone try this ? because his page is forwarding to it..

Firecrotch, man, you've wasted four pages of my forum. Get with the program or get out.

Is he gone? I think I kinda miss him now...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123