Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zinio Magazine Reader

Thumbs up Zinio Magazine Reader
    Zinio released their magazine reader as a Web app for iPhone users. A lot of cool magazines available for free. Anyone know about any updates on the way? Check it out www.zinio.com/iphone

Thanks

SPAM

You post about something most people don't know about, then you ask about updates? Why would people know about updates if they don't know about the program?

Sorry, I moved this post to the right section.

Default Zinio Magazine Reader
    Zinio released their magazine reader as a Web app for iPhone users. A lot of cool magazines available for free. If anyone knows about any updates on the way let me know. Check it out www.zinio.com/iphone

Interesting, but it crashes out of safari every 5 minutes or so and the good stuff is censored.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

I use Zinio on my tablet for subscribed magazines... Doesn't look like you can access your subscriptions yet...but this would be great... Always having my magazines with me whenever I have to wait. Hope they add to it

Default Subscriptions
    I received an email after making the suggestion and they said that they are in fact working on letting users be able to view their subscriptions. He didn't say how soon, but it will be available eventually.