Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap Tap Revo.

Default Tap Tap Revo.
    i heard this was good.. and it looks pretty neat on youtube.. dont have an iphone yet but getting by next month.. so just wonderin where this was at.. is it a web app or native app.. how exactly does it work.. any1 fill me in that would be appricated.. thx in advance

I downloaded off installer....

I dunno bro, I personally wasnt a big fan of it.

Its awesome. It is a native app that still needs some work but is pretty nifty. It works by using a song from your phone then using a tapp pattern from a server.

is it similar to guitar hero and all that.. does it actually go to the beat or what.. what i saw on youtube didnt look like it was goin to the beat looked like it was just throwin random dots up there.. where is it located?

Thanks

People used to upload the songs with the the tap patterns that were created by hand, the tracks that you download through tap tap are all in beat, but some tunes are user uploaded according to your iTunes library. TTR checks to see if there are patterns to match with your songs. Many of the user uploaded beats are out of beat, unfortunately. Its a good game nonetheless. it just needs to get a good scoring system, for example, a grade at the end, and a leaderboard.

so theres no scoring system?? u just tap for the hell of it??

Quote Originally Posted by XUSCBallx View Post
    there is. my friends and i try to beat each other's score everyday : D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XUSCBallx View Post
    there is, but its too basic, it would be good if it saved your score, and gave you a grade at the end, and if it tells you how accurate you were, such as
    250/300 perfect hits, 20 good hits and 30 misses, if you TTR players know what I mean.

this is definitely in the wrong forum...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad