Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: why

Default why
    why does apple think people want web apps and no native? why is the underground community making the iphone better that apple is? why is this generation macs the first i have had problems with? why must my macbook HD die as apple releases backup solutions? why are people starting to not trust apple?

what is wrong with my idol today?
    apple used to create and now i feel only compete. don't they know thats the road to down fall? (see microsoft)
    why am i thinking about alternatives for the first time?

As companies grow, they start to slowly crumble away.
    It is inevitable.

I'll second that. No way around it bud.

Reako

pet peeve: thread titles like this one...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

sorry about that! if you can change it to "why apple is not what it used to be" that would be suitable.

but im afraid you guys are correct. apple is starting to make me sick.
    i have been preaching apple for years consulting flash development departments to "switch" in order to raise productivity.

my macbook HD died for no apparent reason so i did some research to see if im the only one. well it seems to be an epidemic and apple erased the forum entries and closed the topic without making a comment. that is sooo "F-YOU for buying our products" and leaves me in a state of "who do i turn to now"
    on top of that i bought a replacement because my broke one has been in repair for weeks and I have to continue work. The new one has a grainy dithering pattern on the screen and not what looks like the millions of colors I set in the prefs. same mackbook, same config just in white. so I google this and what do I find? another locked thread and a law suit. and again "F-YOU for buying our products" who do I "switch" to now?!?!?!?

AND NOW!!!! the iphone scandal where developers get the middle finger. apple has made mistakes like this before which put microsoft at the top in the first place. If it wasn't for the great developers here I would have ebay'd my iphone a long time ago. THANKS!!!

@apple: creativity IS competitive