Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can I add image buttons to my webapp?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default How can I add image buttons to my webapp?
    Hey all,

I had a question and I've been searching up and down but can't find the answer so I thought perhaps one of you might know. Im trying to find out how digg put an image before their text on each of their buttons like shown below.

I would like to customize each button with a icon or image I choose for my webapp.

ex:

TITLE

------------------------------------------------------
    [telephone image] contact me
    [envelope image] email me
    [camera image] photo gallery
    etc...

any help big or small is very appriciated

Quote Originally Posted by sketchstudios View Post
    Hey all,

I had a question and I've been searching up and down but can't find the answer so I thought perhaps one of you might know. Im trying to find out how digg put an image before their text on each of their buttons like shown below.

I would like to customize each button with a icon or image I choose for my webapp.
    How's it going sketchstudios? I think I might be of some help. As you probably know, all a web app is is a web page with just iPhone buttons, bars, etc. and the ability to zoom is disabled. Are you experienced in making websites or other web apps? If so then you should know how to code this. All that image is is well... an image.

Reading this over confuses me... if you still need help feel free to post or PM me. I'd also be happy to do that coding for you - just sedn me what you have so far and what images you want where.

Luke

BTW, welcome to the forum.