Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper makes springboard crash?

Default vWallpaper makes springboard crash?
    I noticed since I have been using a vWallpaper, my springboard occasionally crashes, is this a common thing when using a vWallpaper? Springboard will crash and then goes into safe mode; Not to mention, my battery drains hecka quick, but i know thats common . I am using it through Winterboard if that matters.................

I noticed this happening to me after the last vWallpaper update. I tried to uninstall it, but the video wallpaper remained. I reinstalled it, and disabled the vwallpaper, so I'll update if my phone stops rebooting into safe mode.

May be a moot point, since ios 4.1 is coming out next week.

yep mine crashes also after the last vwallpaper update

So far, no reboots since disabling vWallpaper. Still installed tho...

Ok, one whole day and no reboots. Enabling vWallpaper to see what happens. I'll update...
    Last edited by toested; 2010-09-03 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yea, i noticed that there were some days where it wouldnt crash and go into safe mode, but since then, cause of the battery drainage, i just stopped using them. its a cool gimmick, but right now, they have too many issues to use as a permanent wallpaper

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I like the idea behind vWallpapers but yeah, crashes, safe mode, battery drain ( but that is to be expected ) is a little for me. Nothing like going into settings, hitting the home button and boom, safe mode.

Can't wait till it's fully functional!