Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't get vWallpaper to work???

Default Can't get vWallpaper to work???
    Installed vwallpaper awhile ago, been using the videos that came with it. Wanted to use some new ones, so followed instructions for ssh etc. Does nothing, files show on my computer in winSCP in correct folder as mp4's (along with showing the other vids that were already on the phone in that folder). But when I restart or respring, nothing happens. I go to the video link on vwallpaper and nothing I put there is there, just the videos from before.

Cannot figure out whats wrong, but I saw people ask the same thing online and they got no help/answers.

Alright finally got it to work, but all the stuff with shh doesn't work, even following multiple instructions from people, seems I'm not the only one as searching online ton of people have that same issue.

All I did to get it to work was download diskaid, and you can go right into the video folder, copy whatever file over and BAM. Immedietley shows in vWallpaper to use. So much easier then all the other complicated bs lol.
    Last edited by SurferChris; 2010-04-29 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost