Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Wallpapers with Themes

Default Help with Wallpapers with Themes
    Im sure there is a simply solution for this but I cant figure it out. Ive searched and it takes more time to dig through the thread that say wallpaper and themes then it is to just post my problem.

I have a bunch of cool themes I like to use but I cannot get my custom wallpaper to stay when I use the themes. I select the User Wallpaper setting in WinterBoard but it still uses the default background that comes with the theme. How do I get around these. I have a ton of wallpaper that I would like to use but they get hide by the theme background? Is it because I am using a full theme? Is there a way to jut download the icons?

Just trying to figure out a way to go about doing it. I love using the full themes, battery icons an such but would just like to use my own wallpaper.

Thanks
    Sean

Thanks

Did you move the "User Wallpaper" selection to the top of winterboard?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

sstrawsburg (2009-06-25)

Negative. Does this make it go from top to bottom priority wise?

Thanks

yep... Highest item takes priority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

sstrawsburg (2009-06-25)

Appreciate it. +rep for you. Also How do you rearrange the icons so they are not all on the first page. Id like to move each one to the outside of the springboard so there is a "hole" in the middle. I can get them to rearrange but not make "shapes" if you will.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jetlorider's Avatar
    Thanks

you would have to go into the file of that theme....via openSSH or total commander USB and remove the wallpaper.png file in there so you will see the wallpaper that is yours.

about rearranging your icons .....you can use iblank or just make one of the mail app icon a clear icon and put just that one in the first page and move your other icons to form a 2nd or 3rd page....simple