Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Optimus Prime vwallpaper

Default Optimus Prime vwallpaper
    Hello everyone! I just found this site after watching some how to videos on youtube and thought I'd join. I've been having a lot of fun learning how to customize my iphone and thought I'd share the first to vwallpapers I've made by uploading them to the site. Anyways, my first two are of Optimus Prime mowing over some Decepticons from the 1986 animated film. Follow this link and look for the Epic Optimus downloads. Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - vWallpaper
    Let me know what you think! I'll be posting some more over the next few days til I run out of ideas. I'm a bit of an anime nerd so here's a list of series I plan to be hitting up that you can look forward to...

FLCL
    Evangelion
    Cowboy Bebop
    Death Note
    Afro Samurai
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Monty Python's Holy Grail
    Suicide Girls Italian Villa (pm for dl link pls as I want to follow the board's rules)

You can pm me for requests of these or post in the request thread cause I'll be lurking for sure! If you want something I haven't listed or a specific scene from something I did list just pm me and I'll be happy to help. Though, if it is from a vid not listed above please link me with a source. Thanks and I look forward to being a part of the community!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundwavewill For This Useful Post:

aniket007 (2009-06-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to see a Evangelion theme.

very sweet me and optimus prime have been boys since day one.