Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How To Add vWallpaper Without SSH'ing (instructions)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default How To Add vWallpaper Without SSH'ing (instructions)
    I just tested a theory of mine and it works so I'm going to share it with you

I use diskaid to copy my cycorder videos from my phone to my comp.

this tool can also be used to put vwallpaper vids on your iphone without SSH'ing. I know that some people havent quite gotten the SSH down yet so this is for you.

download diskaid... its a free download from DigiDNA - Copy iPod Music & Movies to iTunes, Backup iPod, Recover songs, tracks from your iPod, iPhone & iPod Touch

here is the link to the downloads page

Disk Mode for your iPhone or iPod Touch ? - Download DiskAid for PC Windows and Mac OSX

next if you already have the vwallpaper app on your phone, you should see a folder on the list entitled "skrew"

click on that and you should see the subfolders

click on "videos" and you should see all your downloaded vwallpapers.

next download your choice of vwallpaper from here in the downloads section or wherever you might get vwallpapers from.

next either copy and paste or drag the file to the videos subfolder of the skrew folder. it will take a brief pause to download it and then open up your vwallpaper app on your phone
    you should see the vwallpaper you downloaded right in the section that hold all of your downloads.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T.Storm For This Useful Post:

CeSaR74 (2009-12-30), mr.sparky (2009-04-30), Tater24 (2009-06-27)

I have vwallpaper app on my iphone but can't see a skrew folder in my diskaid?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

I have found the screw folder but when I put mov file in there and respring The movie is not in my vwallpaper app.
    Is there anything else I need to add?
    Last edited by travisbuckley; 2010-07-20 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost