Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: slide show wallpaper?

Default slide show wallpaper?
    can someone please tell me how i can have say 5 wallpapers as a background that change every like 20 - 30 seconds. i have tryed to edit the vista wallpapers i think its called but i have had no luck.

so if anyone knows please post back.

Thanx

Look in to funny wallpaper changer, it's in cydia. You'll have to modify the script to add your wallpapers. There's another one that doesn't need modding,all you have to do is copy wallpapers to a folder & it reads them from there but I experienced slowdowns. Also the 20-30 second interval is not advisable since it'll slow down your phone. What i did is have the script change the wallpaper every hour or so, that way when I'm playing games i don't notice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to namakemono For This Useful Post:

Dozer 360 (2009-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by namakemono View Post
    Look in to funny wallpaper changer, it's in cydia. You'll have to modify the script to add your wallpapers. There's another one that doesn't need modding,all you have to do is copy wallpapers to a folder & it reads them from there but I experienced slowdowns. Also the 20-30 second interval is not advisable since it'll slow down your phone. What i did is have the script change the wallpaper every hour or so, that way when I'm playing games i don't notice.
    thank you i will give it a go.

Also you might want to look at this: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...cler-pack.html this one is way easier to configure than Funny Wallpaper changer. I'm currently using it & it works really well.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by namakemono View Post
    Also you might want to look at this: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...cler-pack.html this one is way easier to configure than Funny Wallpaper changer. I'm currently using it & it works really well.
    FYI....if you guys know how to ssh into your phone....you can use funny wallpaper with pictures from your personal album......Install funny wallpaper.....ssh into your phone....go to library/themes/funnywallpaper....copy folder named private to desktop.....delete folder named private from phone...go to desktop...open private folder...delete pics that u DON'T want....put your personal pictures into this folder YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT WHEN U PUT YOUR PICTURES IN U NAME THEM AS #'s for example, 1,2,3.....if u have 25 pics they should be numbered 1-25.....after putting in the pics u want....put the folder back into its original place (library/themes/funny wallpaper....u are all done....PLEASE let me know if this helps and if u have any problems...it worked for me PERFECTLY...