Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vRingtone Global Video

Default vRingtone Global Video
    is there a way to turn off global video and just have manage contacts enabled? thank you.

Im not sure if you can, but it sounds like your having the same problems as me in that even when you set different videos for your contacts, the app only ever plays the global video.
    I posted a thread a while ago and not got any concrete replies on how to get the contacts videos to play instead of just the global one as it would be great if it would work.

Mark.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aPhone View Post
    is there a way to turn off global video and just have manage contacts enabled? thank you.

It works perfectly on my iPhone. i dont think so there is any way to do that anyways i will recommend you to reinstall vringtone or use MiVTones and make sure that you have sshed your custom vringtones. For more videotones chek out my thread in this same section as Prankzz videotones.

If in any way i have helped u remmber to hit the thankz button..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prankz55 For This Useful Post:

Mark J (2009-02-11)

Thats good news that it does work mate
    Will have more of a play with it and see if I can get it working too.

Did you also set a global video? or ignore that and just set your contact numbers with different videos etc.

Update:
    Just uninstalled/reinstalled and still no go! dosnt matter what video I set for my contact (my home number as easy to test with) and ring the iphone, it just plays the global video
    Last edited by Mark J; 2009-02-11 at 08:15 PM.