Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video lag with aimersoft??

Default Video lag with aimersoft??
    How come everytime i make a vwallpaper with aimersoft, the video has about a 2-3 second lag when going to the springboard? When hitting the home button, unlocking the phone, or anything that has to do with going to the springboard, the phone has a 2-3 second lag and is unusable (i cant click or scroll to anything). This only occurs with the videos i make using aimersoft. Any other video ssh'd into my phone that ive dl/ed off this site wont lag. It seems as if the phone is trying to load the video causing it to lag or something. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jetlorider's Avatar
    Thanks

depending on how long and big your video is....30 secs or more, it will take a few seconds to load up. If you want a quick and easy vwallpaper...make a 2-5 seconds video of something repeating simple like rain falls or thunder etc. Yes....sometimes the vwallpaper will lag up ...its probably the iphone processor clogging up. just refresh skrew or powe on and off your phone. Happens to mines sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by jetlorider View Post
    depending on how long and big your video is....30 secs or more, it will take a few seconds to load up. If you want a quick and easy vwallpaper...make a 2-5 seconds video of something repeating simple like rain falls or thunder etc. Yes....sometimes the vwallpaper will lag up ...its probably the iphone processor clogging up. just refresh skrew or powe on and off your phone. Happens to mines sometimes.
    thanks, hopefully it is the long video thats making it lag..even though the videos only about 20 seconds. Ive restarted, resprung, and it still lags. So lets hope chopping and reducing the length of the video works.