Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wallpaper Troubles

Default Wallpaper Troubles
    I took some photo's with my iPhone... 1st Gen.... Well I can't use those photos for some reason i go to settings and assign them but the wallpaper stays the same... I have customize, and summerboard... I can only use the wallpapers in customize. How do I fix this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Acadian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pacute View Post
    I took some photo's with my iPhone... 1st Gen.... Well I can't use those photos for some reason i go to settings and assign them but the wallpaper stays the same... I have customize, and summerboard... I can only use the wallpapers in customize. How do I fix this?
    Still new at iPhones so I'm not sure if Winterboard is available for your version (although it should be). If so, install Winterboard through Cydia and select 'User Wallpaper' in the custom settings list (only list that you'll see and it's second from the top) so that it has a check mark beside it. Once selected you should be able to set any image that you pick out of Camera Roll or Photo Library (try and not use iPhone's Wallpaper section as too many images in there will bog things down and can crash) along with ones out of Wallpaper.

Also, make sure that your photo/image isn't too large in filesize (not sure what the max is but I keep my walls at about 50k) or that they are not set with a high dpi (like 120 or higher).
    Cheers,
    Acadian
    Wallpaper Freak