Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get Vwallpaper??

Default How to get Vwallpaper??
    Were do you get it? I just jb my 2g 2.0.1 phone. Whats the source?

thanks

bro i dont think you can right now. i dont think its ready for 2.0.1

Question How to import summer boards?
    I found a summer board on this site that I would like to use on my iPhone 3g 2.0. It is jailbroken already but i don't know how to get the summer boards and winter boards from this site to my phone. Safari will not let me download them to the phone. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

to get vwallpaper right now, you have to donat to the guy who created it and he will send you the instructions.

its not easy, there are a like 8 shell commands that need to be run through putty/cyberduck. Even after that, I'm still having issues getting it to work "correctly"

lori7748 you can probably download them from the site and the using ssh you can load them to your phone. If you don't know what ssh is, use google to search.

I have already gave a donation and still nothing. I gave the donation before I did the post. Guess he just doesn't want to help me.

i had to email skrew for him to give me the instructions.

He did not just send them to me either.

you can use winterboard here is a video on how to do it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPy0vMDLs9k]YouTube - How To Get A Video As Your Wallpaper Using Winterboard[/ame]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevo86 View Post
    you can use winterboard here is a video on how to do it
    I tried this a while ago, the video glitches after awhile and then completely stops. Plus it slows down everything by a lot.