Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper on 2.0?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default vWallpaper on 2.0?
    Has this been created yet? I was reading about someone putting a vWallpaper on his 2.0 phone, and I want it! lol.

Brandon

no its has not but it should be comming out soon

iPhone? More like MyPhone jetlorider's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want fun 3rd party apps...never update!

I just downloaded surprise theme under winterboard and ssh into it and change the background to any of my vwallpaper videos I have. Works go till something better comes about

Quote Originally Posted by mastercyberjedi View Post
    I just downloaded surprise theme under winterboard and ssh into it and change the background to any of my vwallpaper videos I have. Works go till something better comes about
    Could you expand on that? it does video?

i knew it rotated from picture to picture

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

winterboard is way more advanced than summerboard ever was and itll be better with more development.
    vwallpapers is currently for 2.0 but it is for donators only right now and is a beta. its only a few bucks though so thats cool
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

If you go to installer/cydia witch every one you like and download surprise theme the open your ssh program and goto were you have your themes saved and you'll see surprise listed and open up the theme and you'll see a video file there name wallpaper all you have to do is copy your own video to the same location and change the name to wallpaper then you can change the dock icon also reboot the phone and you have a nice theme with video wallpaper to hold you over intill vwallpaper. hope this helps you all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mastercyberjedi For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2008-09-10)

To paraphrase the eloquent posts above me, Winterboard supports video wallpapers. Create a theme (in /Library/Themes) containing a video called Wallpaper.mp4 and you're done.

You can open Winterboard's settings and combine your video wallpaper theme with, say, your favorite icon theme. Just place your video theme on top, your icon theme on the bottom, and make sure both are checked.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BHSPitMonkey For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2008-09-10)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i made my theme with a video for wallpaper and it does not work. no video is playing

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by joe88 View Post
    i made my theme with a video for wallpaper and it does not work. no video is playing

any ideas?
    same problem.. i even used the backup of the video i had as my wallpaper b4 i upgraded..

any idea?

did you remove the wallpaper.jpg file

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joe88 View Post

any ideas?
    Make a directory in /private/var/stash/Themes called "Video". Move your .mp4 video to the "Video" directory you just made. Video must be .mp4 format to work. Once you move the video into this folder rename it "Wallpaper.mp4". Be sure to enter cap letters on "Video" and when you change the video name to "Wallpaper.mp4" same as here or it will not work. Go back to winterboard check your Video file you made and respring.

Also you can make multiple "Video" directorys by naming them Video1 Video2 video3 and so on. I have 5 videos to choose from and all work great.
    Last edited by breitlinglvr; 2008-08-23 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to breitlinglvr For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2008-09-10), SugarLee (2008-08-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes!! i finally got it to work. it was because i had a wallpaper in the theme that i was using.

thanks for everyones help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have done it but the video goes like crazy ones it goes fast and then it slows down?...

it only goes fast when the video ends and it needs to loop over, but have you had the problem when you open an app and press home your vwallpaper is not working and you have to reload it thru winterboard?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

it dissapears n comes back. stops then skips way fast to catch back up. glitches n flashes. i guess its so new its a test or something. hopefully it gets better/smoother
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

yeah for me that skipping and sudden flashes is when the vwallpaper has to loop itself again but the app problem I can't seem to fix

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    that same exact thing happens to me.at first itll go smoothly but then itll hiccup and then go way fast and get stuck and like reloop itself. horrid as it may sound but its too cool for me to not use it.hehe

hopefully they make an app just for vWallpaper *crosses fingers*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast