Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** HELP ** iPhone Wallpaper Default Folder

Default ** HELP ** iPhone Wallpaper Default Folder
    I just installed wallpaper v1.7 from iApp-a-Day. Unfortunately, I was add a picture to my wallpaper library (new feature in that version). But the problem is I don't how to delete the wallpaper that I don't like because I don't know the directory location.

Does anyone know where is the default directory of iphone wallpaper library?

Is there any GUI Application (such as an Explorer in Windows) to browse all files/folder in my iPhone from Mac OS X Leopard?

Thanks.
    Last edited by marshalljahja; 2008-01-18 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks to one of member who PM me. He gave me a little help.

*** DONE ***

I too have done the exact same thing, any insight from anyone would be extremely helpful. I need the location of the default folder of the wallpaper.
    Thanks

Edit:

Never mind. Found it myself.
    They are located in
    Library>Wallpapers.
    You must delete both the picture and thumbnail and if added by the wallpaper app, they are ordered in the way you download. for example my eighth wallpaper was "Wallpaper-import-8" and my ninth was "Wallpaper-import-9". Just download them, preview it, find the one you want, then delete it and the thumbnail.
    Last edited by TSchiewe; 2008-01-31 at 06:25 AM.