Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Previous versions of Vwallpaper...

Default Previous versions of Vwallpaper...
    Does anyone have any previous versions of Vwallpaper? I updated to 0.93 and now all i get is a french iphone development screen and it kicks me back out to the home screen...0.92 worked fine if anyone has a link or could send me this version or another previous version i would appreciate it..thanks!

Seems you were just unlucky to update to the French version. Go to iAppCat - Apple iPhone & iPod Touch Applications, Installer Source Repositories a repository of repositories and look for the English version from a US source. Uninstall the version you have first befor installing the new and reboot iPhone first.

Chris,

Try adding Skrew's beta repo source http://betarepo.danstaface.net and install Vwallpaper 0.94.....

hope this helps tell if it works to your phone????What version is your phone?

regards

oooppssss.....just human hehehe...

The message is for BUCHO......sori Chris....
    Last edited by rayjee_101; 2008-07-19 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak? SmokeytheBear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey have any ideas? I Put both i.danstaface.net and betarepo.dastaface.net into both installer.app and cydia with cydia returning an error of not supporting legacy repos and i cant find it in installer with search any help is much appreciated.