Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wallpaper is STUCK

Default Wallpaper is STUCK
    Somewhere along the way on my 1.1.4 (Zibri) Touch, having moved my Wallpaper with Bosstool, and after using Customize for awhile, my wallpaper has become stuck.

By stuck, I mean I cannot change it. I have uninstalled Customize and every other app that has anything to do with Wallpaper but everytime I go into Settings > General > Wallpaper and change the Wallpaper it has no effect.

If I use Summerboard and check the option for it to use my Theme Wallpaper it will do that. But the unlock screen still shows the same old wallpaper and I cant get rid of it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Install Kate (the trial version) and make sure to enable all the features. This should allow you to change your wallpaper again. Then just uninstall Kate. Or better yet, SSH into your device and delete the LockBackground.jpg from the /Library directory.

BTW, Customize is the cause of your problems. If you use it to change your wallpaper, it becomes "stuck". Just change it in the Settings menu from now on.
    Apples taste good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kruejl For This Useful Post:

myboot (2008-07-05)

Thanks. Deleting the lockbackground.jpg did the trick. I should have guessed that Customize was the culprit. It seems pretty unstable in general.

Thanks

I don't have too many issues with it, but the wallpaper problem needs to be addessed for sure.
    Apples taste good.

Thumbs up awsome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruejl View Post
    Install Kate (the trial version) and make sure to enable all the features. This should allow you to change your wallpaper again. Then just uninstall Kate. Or better yet, SSH into your device and delete the LockBackground.jpg from the Mobile/Library directory.

BTW, Customize is the cause of your problems. If you use it to change your wallpaper, it becomes "stuck". Just change it in the Settings menu from now on.
    SSH!! I was thinking in restore again just because of that.
    Thx a lot!!!