Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper requests and how to's

Quote Originally Posted by kaschew89 View Post
    Can somebody convert this video of my lovely grandma feeding the bird in the park. I miss her dearly..
    here ya go

niceoldlady.rar - 12.33MB
    THANK OR DIE

umm my video wallpaper app just stopped working out of no where help please??

can someone please make me a audio sound of killbill when she is whistling. so i can upload it to customize and play on unlock,lock,etc.....if this can be done then thanks in advance..

Hey well since everyone else is making requests and I still dont really understand how to actually make them (ok im lying I just dont have photoshop lol) Can I get one made?

A superman one (from the movie) maybe in flight, or ripping shirt to reveal the "S" ur choice. And I will THANK so I dont DIE! lol.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

can someone please make a really really good matrix one. The current ones i've seen arn't that great. For example some of them don't use the actual matrix symbols. Others don't have the right shade of green.

Thanks

Here's one more vWallpaper I whipped up, thought it was cool...

[ame="http://ilovewheels.com/media/hotroom.mov"]Left click to preview, right click"save link as" - size 796.08kb[/ame]
    Last edited by touchit; 2008-05-10 at 06:58 AM.

"TIP JAR" = thanks

Thanks

can some make PS3/PSP XMB WAVES...

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have looked everywhere and I can't find where to download vwallpaper application. I downloaded the actual files and know how to do it but for some reason can't find the actual application. If someone has it or has a link for it please post. This app seems really nice and I would love to have it. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    can some make PS3/PSP XMB WAVES...

thanks

here ya go

xmb.rar - 5.13MB
    THANK OR DIE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

iPhoneHero (2008-10-14)

hey stereo can you make a video from the clip that touchit (The fire one)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nirav464 For This Useful Post:

touchit (2008-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    hey stereo can you make a video from the clip that touchit (The fire one)
    he did right click and save as like in says in the caption
    THANK OR DIE

ok im such a noob at this but i have the vwallpaper app but i want to add more wallpapers...i saw the vid at the beginning of the thread but was unable to find the ssh client he was using....any reccomendations...thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    ok im such a noob at this but i have the vwallpaper app but i want to add more wallpapers...i saw the vid at the beginning of the thread but was unable to find the ssh client he was using....any reccomendations...thanks

I had to just sift through the pages and download the ones I want. You will find some awesome ones in this thread. Search google for vwallpaper downloads.

Thanks

You know what guys, i installed Customize 2 and the SUID Lib Fix (so it would work on my ipod 1.1.4), then installed Orb Live. Everything was word great.... till i noticed vWallpaper stopped looping the video!!! It just doesnt work! I have rebooted and uninstalled both Customize 2 and SUID Lib Fix, and Orb Live, but still it doesnt work. Cant someone give me a help?

Default iFireplace!
    a smooth vwallpaper....

[ame="http://www.ilovewheels.com/media/ifireplace.mov"]Left click"preview"right click"save as"[/ame]

"TIP JAR" = thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to touchit For This Useful Post:

Treoguy (2008-05-11)

3 new vpapers with and without docks

vtrip.rar - 21.98MB
    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-05-12 at 01:12 AM.
    THANK OR DIE

Default The Dark Knight vWallpaper
    Batman Dark Knight vWallpaper that came out pretty good...if any1 wants

[ame="http://www.ilovewheels.com/media/darkknight2.mov"]leftclick"preview.rightclick"save as"[/ame]

"TIP JAR" = thanks

This is my version that I made based off of a cell phone theme from the hit video game, Grand Theft Auto 4. It took me a about an hour to make, the original video I had was a short clip so I had to stitch 3 of the same videos together. If I left it as a short clip, the screen would turn black like every couple seconds, but I fixed that.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69zq1qRCUU"]YouTube - GTA 4 Honkers Theme for iPhone[/ame]
    Last edited by OPTICS; 2008-05-12 at 02:25 PM.

how about a hello kitty vwalllpaper for my hello kitty icons? could someone pls make one? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    how about a hello kitty vwalllpaper for my hello kitty icons? could someone pls make one? thanks!

hello kitty

hellokitty.rar - 22.39MB

swirl vPaper

swirl.rar - 25.29MB
    THANK OR DIE

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast