Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper requests and how to's

Is there a work around for the playback issues(glitches in playback-pausing-skipping-fastmo-etc.) if you're using Winterboard?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Just wanted to ask to see if anybody has any Halo3 videos or know where to go for them. thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone jetlorider's Avatar
    Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jetlorider For This Useful Post:

alirulzz (2009-01-03)

Can someone Please please loop this better? id REALLY appreciate it thanks =)
    Last edited by prism2unit; 2008-11-13 at 03:13 AM.

Was wondering if anyone could do this video. It would be awesome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uHXMl6ERWw&feature=related"]YouTube - Liquid Force "The Truth" Trailer[/ame]

I want only part 1:16 to 1:46. No Sound. Thanks Alot!

can anyone make this as a vWallpaper? if you can i will purchase the video
    www.clubwesttv.com/files/iwashvideo.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by to0z View Post
    can anyone make this as a vWallpaper? if you can i will purchase the video
    www.clubwesttv.com/files/iwashvideo.mp4
    I was in the middle of making a new thread when I seen your post and took the liberty of filling your request.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/wallpap...allpapers.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DSMKilla For This Useful Post:

alirulzz (2009-01-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have gone through every page of this thread and I still have not found a repo source that I can add either through installer or cydia. Can someone please post the correct source to add for the vwallpapers. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bookem15 View Post
    I have gone through every page of this thread and I still have not found a repo source that I can add either through installer or cydia. Can someone please post the correct source to add for the vwallpapers. Thanks in advance.
    if you done it right....you should see vWallpaper in Cydia by search. From the looks of your iphone spec...you have a 2.2 firmware iphone....yeah vWallpaper app is only compatible with 2.1 and lower atm. so if you search Cydia with a 2.2 firmware you wont see it.....and even if you do see it...trying to install it will only crash or not work on your iphone....i could be wrong. keep looking...

iPhone? More like MyPhone kjack05's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jetlorider View Post
    if you done it right....you should see vWallpaper in Cydia by search. From the looks of your iphone spec...you have a 2.2 firmware iphone....yeah vWallpaper app is only compatible with 2.1 and lower atm. so if you search Cydia with a 2.2 firmware you wont see it.....and even if you do see it...trying to install it will only crash or not work on your iphone....i could be wrong. keep looking...
    Im on 2.2 and my vwallpaper showed up and it works just fine.
    If I helped you dont be afraid to click thanks

Thanks

oh sweet.....that's good.....glad skrew has updated to 2.2

but as for the other guy...i dont know.....it varies from iphone to iphone i guess

Quote Originally Posted by bookem15 View Post
    Hmm yeah it should be in Cydia under "All Packages" but if not you can always add this source to your list.

http://i.danstaface.net/deb/

Thanks

made a vWallpaper of X-Men Origins Wolverine ...of the trailer...in HD check it out....in my vWallpaper collection

iPhone? More like MyPhone mallenass's Avatar
    Thanks

Default vWallpaper Request
    Ok. here is a request that might be a little dificcult but here goes anyways...

on the new Tetris game for the iphone by EA, on the main menu the background are these blue ascending bubbles that move with the phones accelerometer, this same background is also in the game in green and red, id really likme if these background from this application can be turned into normal vWallpaper for the iphone since they use the phones accelerometer it would really kick ***.

p.s: i was scrolling throught the files in the application to see if i could find the files but i couldnt... but i know thwir there...anyways i hope this can be done...THANX ;D

HelloHello
    This is my first post, forgive me if I miss something. But I'm looking for a Vwallpaper of Alicia Keys. Any video of hers would be great. A clip of her face singing to the camera would be the best. Thanks now and I'll be sure to Thank the creator when time comes.

Hello, can someone make a fast and furious vwallpaper. Some kind of race seen. Thanks in advance.

I have 2 questions.
    First is how do you cycle wallpapers in the background like one of the member in this forum mentioned?
    Second is how do you set video wallpaper using Winterboard?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizocman View Post
    Here's One With Audio
    No Sound Lamborgini.zip
    W/O Audio
    No Sound Lamborgini.zip

when setting this as my iphone background, my phone begins to freeze. what's wrong? is the file to big?

we need a Metallica vwallpaper also a Kiss vwallpaper that would be cool

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast