Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper requests and how to's

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If someone could make a Fight Club wallpaper with the bar of soap I would be forever thankful. PM me if you made it. I don't have the software or the skills to do it myself

-thank you

Not a request but more or a learning concern would it be possible to use a video editing tool and edit a video to make it your vwallpaper and what are the requirements for now I know it has to be .mp4 with dimensions of 320x480 but does it have a limit on size as in megabytes? Also do you think my method will work? 1) Edit the video with a video editor 2) use a video converter to put it to 320X480 3) convert it to .mp4 4) upload to iphone using WinSCP SSH style into (i dont know where to upload it yet but ill research it later) please can sned me a private message if it works.

Got it to work but i cant find a proper video converter letting me input the dimensions if anyone can tell me a video converter that lets me input the dimensions that would be helpful.

Found a proper video converter that lets me change the dimensions but the vwallpaper is only in the middle of the screen so is it 480*320???
    Last edited by aznpinoy217; 2008-08-29 at 06:27 PM.

can someone make a celtics championship wallpaper? like the trophy in the backround glistening or something...not sure exactly what im looking for but just a good celtics video backround. pleeeeeeease!!!

can someone make me a raiders vwallpaper with and with out sound the sound being the raiders theme song the autum wind..thnx a million

Could someone make me a "cleaner" version of this. This 1 is to big and it takes 4 seconds to load the vwallpaper. Perhaps just make the file smaller and i dont really care about quality as long as i can see her thxs.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Quote Originally Posted by zoeconner View Post
    Dors anyone know who signs this song?
    YouTube - GTA 4 Honkers Theme for iPhone

thanks
    Hey! Thats my video aha There are many versions of that song: F*ck on Cocaine

I used the DJ Caffeine version.
    Last edited by OPTICS; 2008-09-10 at 03:13 AM.

Hey I'm new to 2.0.2 & Winterboard, can ya tell me how to get this vWallpaper to run on it plz?

Thanks

1. create a folder on your desktop and name it "vWallpaper"
    2. copy your movie to the vWallpaper folder and name the movie "Wallpaper"
    3. SSH into your iphone and goto var/stash/themes or themes.Cb3qkJ
    4. copy the vWallpaper folder that you created to this directory
    5. open winterboard: deactivate you current wallpaper and activate vWallpaper
    6. THAT'S IT

it can be done. i use handbrake (handbreak.com) to convert my vids.
    Last edited by Sanduskyohio; 2008-09-10 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sanduskyohio View Post
    1. create a folder on your desktop and name it "vWallpaper"
    2. copy your movie to the vWallpaper folder and name the movie "Wallpaper"
    3. SSH into your iphone and goto var/stash/themes or themes.Cb3qkJ
    4. copy the vWallpaper folder that you created to this directory
    5. open winterboard: deactivate you current wallpaper and activate vWallpaper
    6. THAT'S IT

it can be done. i use handbrake (handbreak.com) to convert my vids.
    /Library/Themes works as well right? I've tried and it worked, but the videos would play really fast and then the next playthrough it would go normal. It might be the location idk. If ytou haven't had any problems like that, then I'll probably use the other directory. Running on 2.0.2 3G btw.

I have the same problem when using a video wallpaper for winterboard. I think its just winterboard itself..

ok but when you say deactivate current wallpaper you mean theme? cuz I don't have a wallpaper activated and it won't run with Stereo's theme selected. and it has 18 wallpapers but won't change do you know how to get the wallpapers to change? I select Big Boss theme and they switch.

anyone has ps3 or psp xmb vwallpaper?

edit*

found!
    Last edited by kingofgrope; 2008-09-15 at 08:49 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone make me a VW wall paper?

A lock screen with the VW emblem, and in side something cool?

I'm a Jetta/GOLF gti fan...thanks!
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Acadian's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink VW - Jetta, Golf GTI Request
    Quote Originally Posted by 97vrsix View Post
    Can anyone make me a VW wall paper?

A lock screen with the VW emblem, and in side something cool?

I'm a Jetta/GOLF gti fan...thanks!
    Here's a couple that I whipped together (all .jpg format - nice and sharp) - more along the lines of walls.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -i-volkswagen1.jpg   -i-volkswagen2.jpg   -i-volkswagen2b.jpg   -i-volkswagen3a.jpg   -i-volkswagen3b.jpg   -i-volkswagen4.jpg  
    Cheers,
    Acadian
    Wallpaper Freak

how do i add vwallpaper can u help me

can anyone tell me how to add vwallpaper plz help
    Last edited by baby27face; 2008-09-29 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how do i get these new things on to my jailbroken itouch sorry guys n girks iam new to this

Hey guys! this is my first post, and request haha... i just got my iphone 3g 16gb a month ago and im loving every second of it... can anybody out there make a vWallpaper of the Lamborghini LP560-4 commercial 0:40-1:15 ? I would reeeaaaallllyyy appreciate it!

Here's the video on youtube to give ya an understanding of what Im requesting:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSLAF_DjiDU]YouTube - Lamborghini LP560-4 Commercial[/ame]

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ///AJ-Vishus For This Useful Post:

alirulzz (2009-01-03), Tizocman (2008-10-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

i know this might take a while but it is IMPERATIVE to my survival....

i need the arc reactor from iron man. just the chest one. only it. its needs to be in the center. please! im gonna use the iphone in my custom iron man costume.

please and thank you
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ///AJ-Vishus View Post
    Hey guys! this is my first post, and request haha... i just got my iphone 3g 16gb a month ago and im loving every second of it... can anybody out there make a vWallpaper of the Lamborghini LP560-4 commercial 0:40-1:15 ? I would reeeaaaallllyyy appreciate it!

Here's the video on youtube to give ya an understanding of what Im requesting:
    YouTube - Lamborghini LP560-4 Commercial
    Here's One With Audio
    No Sound Lamborgini.zip
    W/O Audio
    No Sound Lamborgini.zip

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast