Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Download (Add) Wallpapers

Default How to Download (Add) Wallpapers
    How do I add wallpapers to my iphone ? Tks.

create a folder of all your photos on your computer start itunes connet your iphone on tiunes photos tab check sync photos from open the folder where you save all your photos or wallapaper hit sync..wala!!open photos on your iphone and its there

Quote Originally Posted by pleyah69bjay View Post
    create a folder of all your photos on your computer start itunes connet your iphone on tiunes photos tab check sync photos from open the folder where you save all your photos or wallapaper hit sync..wala!!open photos on your iphone and its there
    Tks, but I was wondering about the wallpapers that people put here in the site for download -- same process ?

yup save to the folder and sync it trough itunes any pic or wallpaper all the sameway

Quote Originally Posted by pleyah69bjay View Post
    yup save to the folder and sync it trough itunes any pic or wallpaper all the sameway
    This is the easiest way to do it but if you want all of your wallpapers to show up in the wallpapers gallery under settings in your iphone and not in the pictures, then you can use Ibrickr, iphonebrowser, ssh or any other method of file transfer to your iPhone. Simply navigate to the folder in your iPhone that holds your wallpapers and begin adding to it. You can just follow the format that is already there and call the picture thumbnailxxx.PNG and then using the same photo copy it as xxx.PNG.

The format may not be exactly right but I'm not able to check it right now. Just follow the format that all of the others use.

All of this is assuming that you have already gone through the jailbreaking process and are able to access the contents of the phone via ssh or what have you...
    Last edited by Hackme; 2007-10-30 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iphone browser would be good too itunes wont delete added pic or wallpaper on sync

you don't need to make two copies of the png file. just make one and drag it in using whatever sftp program. easy

-Lnk-

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

I find that using iNdependence(for Mac users) is simply the easiest.
    Connect to iNdependence
    select customize tab
    choose wallpaper
    choose system
    click on "add file"
    From here, if you have the file you want on your desktop, it would be less searching.
    Choose file(must be .png)
    press open and thats it.

it will be located on your wallpaper menu in the settings options.

SRS

but how can i transfer vWallpaper to mY i phone
    which is downloaded on my windows PC