Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant sync in iTunes after 1.1.4 unlock. Error message.

Unhappy Cant sync in iTunes after 1.1.4 unlock. Error message.
    Hi everybody, im having a prpblem with itunes after i used ziphone to unlock my iphone. Everytime i try to sync my music,videos,etc. I keep getting the iPhone cannot be synced. disk cannot be read from or written to. So now I can't add anything to my phone, any help will be greatly appreciated.

It would probably be best to restore, run Ziphone and then setup the iPhone as a new iPhone (Don't restore old data).

Thanks

my dad had the same problem and fixed it. I think you have to either reinstall/update the drivers on ur phone. Search the forums or do a google search for more information. I hope this helps

Thanks for the help...i tryed restarting my computer and used a different usb port on my computer and it worked but sometimes it will still give the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by danvicente View Post
    my dad had the same problem and fixed it. I think you have to either reinstall/update the drivers on ur phone. Search the forums or do a google search for more information. I hope this helps
    I think you suck at life... that in no way helped out at all! I think a friend of a friends son once tried an iPhone restore or maybe it was a Motorola Razr, but I hoped that helped...

God, I love being sarcastic!