Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocking Query UK.

Default Unlocking Query UK.
    Hi all,
    Its been a while since i posted on here, but im a reader regularly and enjoy coming here a lot.
    Wonder if someone could help me out with a query please?
    Ok, i purchased an iphone 5s from a phone shop which appeared to be second hand, i paid 360 some months back for it, have receipt etc.
    Now the phone is from EE, and is locked by them, but because i am not the original registered user they cannot do the factory unlock for me (cost of 20.42)
    i use Virgin Sim in it as EE, Tmobile Orange and Virgin all use the same network, i have tried the shop and an alternative shop to see if i could have it factory unlocked, but they are asking 100.
    My reason is i may upgrade at a later stage and pass this iphone onto my son, whom i want to have the option of a competative priced sim which may not be one of the listed above.
    Does anyone have any suggestions please? Virgin wont do it as the phone is locked to EE and not them, i am in a bit of a stale mate here but don't want to get ripped off!
    What are my options (if any) please?
    Is this phone unlockable at a realistic price, any suggestions as to who to use etc?
    Or is it just best left as it is?
    I'm not current;y jailbroken and any advice or help on this would be appreciated, i'm in The Midlands uk.
    Kind Regards
    iBiggy

Wow! Did i do something Wrong?
    205 Views not one reply?
    Hmm...Any info really be appreciated guys, or is it a case of this question is asked on a regular basis?
    I'll keep looking
    Rgds