Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1369

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Another testimony to cowboy. I got my second phone unlocked under 12 hours. it was a 5c. Simple straight forward ! Just hope the price goes down as I feel its steep, but if you need it, its the way to go. Just hoped this service was as good about two months back when my wife went and purchased a full price unlocked device when I had the subsidized version.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to navigates For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2014-01-11)

How did you get It done fast, I have been waiting more than 72 hours and I haven't got nothing i hope mine is done before the end of the week

After 2 months and 6 days, and only 2 days before I leave for my trip overseas, I have finally received my unlock!!

The only reason it took this long is because I was unlucky and ordered the unlock at a time when Cowboy's supplier fell through with the orders and mine was delayed for weeks and eventually cancelled. Then the process of upgrading to the new Ultra Fast service was delayed thanks to all the unnecessary PayPal claims that tied up Cowboys account.

I was right in putting my confidence in Cowboy and ignoring all the bullshitters crying about a scam.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JandoDat For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2014-01-11), kamaaina (2014-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Rickymartinez View Post
    How did you get It done fast, I have been waiting more than 72 hours and I haven't got nothing i hope mine is done before the end of the week
    I don't know. I'm not the right person to answer. But cowboy has come through very fast. I'll let cowboy handle this question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickymartinez View Post
    Hey man ill be sending you an email or a pm here in just a bit but it will get unlocked.

But yes I have said it once ill say it again november has casted a nasty shadow over my head but i am doing the best that i can with the limited access to funds right now to get it all taken care of. Wish it never happened but it did. One way or another I will take care of anyone in time.

Thanks, to the ones that understand and have stuck with me and trusted me to deliver.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2014-01-11 at 12:21 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

BW9 (2014-01-11)

Be patient, waited 2.5 months and Cowboy came thru this week , i stuck by him knowing he was gonna make it right and he did. I am 2 for 2 with Cowboy one iphone 5 and one 5S

Also most unlockers had horrible communication skills, Cowboy and Sam provided the most communication that i have tried, Cowboy thru this forum ans Sam thru bbm. Everyone else either didn't respond or said they were too busy to respond and f* off.

November was pretty bad for everyone, but with the gsx method gone and access severely limited, thing are the way they are, but look like turn around time are getting much better but prices have dramatically gone up, and thats the current market state we are in
    Last edited by curyousgee; 2014-01-11 at 01:45 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to curyousgee For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2014-01-11)

Another user to confirm that Cowboy is reliable, honest and can get your unlocks if you are patient.
    I had been trying to get my unlocks since the 9th of November, but as such November was a horrible month for everyone.
    Finally, thanks to Cowboy I submitted the fast unlock service yesterday morning and this morning both of our iPhones were unlocked. Thank You Cowboy/Logan!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BW9 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2014-01-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If anyone wants their iPhone unlocked by noon tomorrow, pm me.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Finally others making the case of the illegality. And that it extends to the "reseller" even more than the wholesaler. Interesting..

My iPhone 5 was just unlocked by cowboy, thanks man this guy is legit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickymartinez For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2014-01-11)

Thanks again

Hi Logan

I sent you my IMEI on December 29th for my iPhone 5S unlock.
    I am currently located in Africa, I have limited access to the internet. I wanted to check the status and sent you a PM couple of days back but I havent heard back from you.
    Can you please update me with the process.

Thanks

Hi Logan
    I've sent you 2 emails but you did not response to any of them yet. Placed an order since Oct 30th and my phone is still locked.

Quote Originally Posted by yeniuye View Post
    Hi Logan

I sent you my IMEI on December 29th for my iPhone 5S unlock.
    I am currently located in Africa, I have limited access to the internet. I wanted to check the status and sent you a PM couple of days back but I havent heard back from you.
    Can you please update me with the process.

Thanks
    Pm me your imei number

Quote Originally Posted by hunbemylover View Post
    Hi Logan
    I've sent you 2 emails but you did not response to any of them yet. Placed an order since Oct 30th and my phone is still locked.
    Pm me your email and imei number please

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

rezapci (2014-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Pm me your imei number
    Pm me your email and imei number please
    Alright, sent it again.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Finally others making the case of the illegality. And that it extends to the "reseller" even more than the wholesaler. Interesting..
    I think the law and rules applies equally to resellers and wholesale providers in this case. If they both benefit financially then they both violate the rules.
    Kind of like walking into a bank with a Gun. The person driving the getaway car typically gets the same punishment as the person who held the gun etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jorgenchr View Post
    I think the law and rules applies equally to resellers and wholesale providers in this case. If they both benefit financially then they both violate the rules.
    Kind of like walking into a bank with a Gun. The person driving the getaway car typically gets the same punishment as the person who held the gun etc.
    Have you read the law? The consequences are spelled out differently for the carrier employees letting the IMEI blocks out - and the reseller. But I could be wrong in my interp of lawyer-speak. What I'm 'not' wrong about - is that the resellers, of in-contract 5C/5S unlocks are violating the law. It couldn't be more plainly spelled out in the law itself. Though i understand why they do it and why it isn't cracked down on more. I fully expect this post to be deleted.

Unlock service for at&t carrier network is work now, but the price for this service is very expensive, I pay for my iPhone 5 120 dolars, work but to many expensive

After waiting for my unlock for some time i can say that logan is a serious men i got the unlock of my 2 iphone 5 on att yesterday like he say i upgrade to the ultra-fast work perfect thank logan.
    great job now i can us e my phone

27. The Following User Says Thank You to randyj04 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2014-01-14)

Just placed two orders through the Ultra fast Service. I hope it gets done in 24-48 hours.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to gurugrv For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2014-01-14)

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast