Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Thanks for the clear explanation, Logan. Good to know. But I don't remember .99 unlocks ever. My first of many was $8 with UnlockFusion. Always done within 24 hrs.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The title says it all..
    He didn't start this thread or name it. Your statement was just flat out wrong.

Thanks for the clear explanation, Logan. Good to know. But I don't remember .99 unlocks ever. My first of many was $8 with UnlockFusion. Always done within 24 hrs.
    I remember them.

Let me put it this way my price for AT&T unlocks 24 hours 90 days or so ago was .40 cents

I just received my 2 unlocked 5s AT&T . No need to activated the phone :-)) still in box . Thank u Logan.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tomhand1987 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2013-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    He didn't start this thread or name it. Your statement was just flat out wrong.
    I didn't say the latter, Simon. Don't twist my words. I'm not in the mood. Whatever its start - Cowboy has used this thread for his business. It's ludicrous to imply otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Let me put it this way my price for AT&T unlocks 24 hours 90 days or so ago was .40 cents
    Wow.. I haven't been in the market for a while.. That must be more recent. What's the reason for the huge price rise if not supply and demand problems?
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-12-20 at 01:15 AM.

Cowboy, I need you to move me to the new supplier for the ultra-fast unlock 24-48 hours. I don't mind paying the difference , which I take hopefully will be at a decent discount because of the 2-3 target dates since October 29th that were given that my phone would be unlocked have been missed completely. It is December 19th. I think I have been patient enough and would not have to deal with a Paypal dispute because of this as I'm sure you mean well and hope your dental surgery went ok, but I haven't received a single reply since Monday when you said the phone would be done by Monday, Dec. 16. Transaction ID: 1B273787UR654363D

Thanks

I didn't say the latter, Simon. Don't twist my words. I'm not in the mood. Whatever its start - Cowboy has used this thread for his business. It's ludicrous to imply otherwise.
    I am never in the mood, yet you just keep on posting.
    I did not twist ANYTHING. You said he started this thread, I told you to check that statement then said clear as day he didn't start it. And still you play your stupid little games.

Proof:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I am never in the mood, yet you just keep on posting.
    I did not twist ANYTHING. You said he started this thread, I told you to check that statement then said clear as day he didn't start it. And still you play your stupid little games.

Proof:
    Back the hell off, Simon.. I said I never said "the latter". Do you even know what that means. I never said he "titled it".. (The latter) that you wrongly accused in last post. I was wrong about the "starter" of the thread.. But as usual you deal in irrelevancies. That's YOUR game. And I'm sick of it. This is Cowboy's business thread.. A simple offshoot of his original thread he started. To imply otherwise.. I'll say it again.. is ludicrous. You knew what I meant from my first post and you play this game to try and render my statements as if they have no validity. Just back off. If you can't win points on the merit of good arguments - don't focus on irrelevant minute misspeaks. You're like a damned politician.. Lol!!!

Here's what I actually said.. "Proof":

The title says it all..
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-12-20 at 01:45 AM.

Thanks

Back the hell off, Simon.. I said I never said "the latter". Do you even know what that means. I never said he "titled it".. (The latter) that you wrongly accused in last post. I was wrong about the "starter" of the thread.. But as usual you deal in irrelevancies. That's YOUR game. And I'm sick of it. This is Cowboy's business thread.. A simple offshoot of his original thread he started. To imply otherwise.. I'll say it again.. is ludicrous. You knew what I meant from my first post and you play this game to try and render my statements as if they have no validity. Just back off. If you can't win points on the merit of good arguments - don't focus on irrelevant minute misspeaks. You're like a damned politician.. Lol!!!
    You are honestly talking to me about dealing in irrelevancies when you just HAD to put in your post about the irrelevancy of me saying that you said he named the thread? I only added that bit because the ORIGINAL POSTER is the one who NAMES the thread. I wasn't trying to imply that you said he named the thread, I was just saying he didn't.

Now is the time for YOU to back out of this thread. You have no business here. You aren't a customer, you aren't a seller, you aren't informed well of the latest happenings in the unlock business. You have reached the end of my patience. You need to mind your business and stay away.

This is not a game.

Thanks

You have no idea if I'm a customer or not. So wrong again. There are attackful posters here daily that you ignore with no moderator threats - but when I point out something or offer an opposing view you jump on me.

I'm done.. But Kyle will be getting a message from me. I'm tired of how I'm singled out and attacked for my views.

I'm out.

PS.. I am well informed about the supply chain issues.. Wholesale Costs of the unlocks is not something I have knowledge of in last 90 days. No contest..
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-12-20 at 02:01 AM.

Thanks

You have no idea if I'm a customer or not. So wrong again. There are attackful posters here daily that you ignore with moderator threats - but when I point out something you jump on me. I'm done.. But Kyle will be getting a message from me. I'm tired of how I'm singled out and attacked for my views.

I'm out.
    You can email Kyle all you want, I got his iMessage, you want that? Make it easier for ya. You have been a constant headache to MMi for over a year now inciting, creating and bringing upon yourself countless arguments with almost all types of our members, moderators, themers, new members etc. You have no idea how many reported posts we have had about your behavior, it would probably shock you (and only you) to find out how many, shoot you had one today (and not from me or Cowboy).
    I have proof and backing from way more members here than you know on what type of person you are and the utter chaos and nonsense you bring here. Other forums have banned you for it and the only reason the same hasn't happened here is because Kyle is the nicest guy you could ever meet and just doesn't have the temperament or philosophy to deal with someone like you the way you should be dealt with.
    You can take this as my last statement to you. Because if I let you take it any further it will lead to me leaving MMi, which I don't want as this place has been my home for over 5 years. And you certainly are not worth it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (2013-12-20), The.Drifter (2013-12-20)

It might be different if every view you had wasn't opposing. NewDestiny you can't see eye to with anyone thats the problem.
    You talk about twisting views, and statements, and that is expected from time to time but it happens with you almost every time. We can't hold a high intelligent conversation with you, because you troll what ever is getting said, its vary frustrating and this has been expressed multiple times with you.

I am done with this conversation here. You can PM me or Email me I dont care if you want to continue

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Krima (2013-12-20), Simon (2013-12-20), The.Drifter (2013-12-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I'm done.. But Kyle will be getting a message from me. I'm tired of how I'm singled out and attacked for my views.

I'm out.
    Make sure you mention me too.
    We (and I mean many members/mods etc.) are so tired of you pounding us with your opinions in so many threads. I realize that for the most part you mean well, but my goodness man, can't you keep your negative opinions and know it all attitude in check occasionally?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2013-12-20), NewD (2013-12-20), Simon (2013-12-20), The.Drifter (2013-12-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

I don't know what all the fuss is about with NewD. I for one have never had any problems with him, EVER. .

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2013-12-20), Cowboy (2013-12-20), Simon (2013-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Make sure you mention me too.
    We (and I mean many members/mods etc.) are so tired of you pounding us with your opinions in so many threads. I realize that for the most part you mean well, but my goodness man, can't you keep your negative opinions and know it all attitude in check occasionally?
    I try, Cadi. But there's a well established "in club" here. Has been since I joined. Unless you're in lock step and kissing a** at every turn with them.. You're input is minimized and you're marginalized from many things. I have several PMs remarking of this behavior too. Regardless of what Simon says I'm not the only victim of this at MMi.. I'm just the most vocal one when I see such stuff happening,

Each time I try a new start.. like I have these last couple of weeks (even ask Krima).. Someone pokes at me. And then blames me for the reaction. If you poke me I'll poke back. I will admit - this topic - the thieving and reselling of in-contract unlocks ticks me off. Brings out the worst in my "Grant-ness".. So Simons right on that one point - that I should stay away from this thread. I will unsubscribe now.

By and large the mods keep a peaceful distance from their ban hammers. Great job. The ONE forum that banned me is a ban-happy place and as a result has a nearly non existent readership now despite its very recognizable name. Nuff said.

The people who complain about me are probably a small circle of these power brokers and others who don't want to challenge the status quo. But I'm sure Simon will claim otherwise. If I was such a royal pain and drain on the forum - as a whole - how could I have amassed the thanks I have? That's right.. They're not important..

Feel free to move all this to The Great Debate.

Can I ask one thing of the "in crowd".. Can I be given the benefit of the doubt for a season here?! No jumping down my throat for silly stuff? I'll measure my words. I need a fresh start with the " posture" to jump on Grant gone.. I can succeed if that's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    NewDestiny you can't see eye to with anyone thats the problem.
    With respect, Logan, you're not in enough of the threads I'm in to make that conclusion. I think you're reading my press clippings only.
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-12-20 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I don't know what all the fuss is about with NewD. I for one have never had any problems with him, EVER. .
    Made my day.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Krima (2013-12-20), Simon (2013-12-20)

Hold tight, I need more drink and popcorn. Man that new popcorn maker is sure paying off!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (2013-12-20)

Thanks

When did MMi start having pop up ads at the bottom of screen? I have one from Brother (printer company) that I can't X out of of.. It just hangs at the bottom of my screen? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

I don't know man. I paid for my ads to be removed. Worth it in my opinion, you should try it NewD.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I don't know man. I paid for my ads to be removed. Worth it in my opinion, you should try it NewD.
    I did too in the App. This is online in a web browser. Never had ads before tonight.. Never paid for them to be removed on the web browser on my laptop. Never needed before.. My popup blocker is on too in Firefox..

Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast