Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HELP] Ultrasnow...NO SERVICE!

Angry [HELP] Ultrasnow...NO SERVICE!
    Hello Modmyi users.

Yesterday my friend gave me hes iPhone 3GS to unlock it but what I ever did to fix the "No Service" did not work..
    iPhone 3GS 16GB 06.15.00 Basband....Version 4.1
    I jailbreaked it with RedSnow and installed "Ultrasnow" but after all I did I get a "No Service" on the right top cornor.

Please, I have serached for help for hours!..

Psst, If there is any other software or app tell me please!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

The iPad baseband is unpredictable. Sometimes it will work with Ultrasn0w, and sometimes it will not. The best I can possibly advise is to do all you can with the correct methods to get it to work. This can include restoring to a custom 4.1 firmware, uninstalling and reinstalling ultrasn0w, rebooting multiple times, etc.

Matter of the fact is, it is supposed to just work if the iPad bb is installed and Ultrasn0w is installed, and when it doesn't do the deed, you've got to be persistent and just do anything and everything as I've mentioned above over and over again until it works. If it never works, that's just how it is. Sorry I don't have a black and white answer.

make sure the secondary sim card you are using is a newer sim card. ive had my fair share of experiences thinking the unlock didnt go through correctly, only to find out my sim wasnt being read for being too old