Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *Please help!, been up all night trying to figure this out!*"Sim Card Not Supp. ITUNES"

Default *Please help!, been up all night trying to figure this out!*"Sim Card Not Supp. ITUNES"
    I have a Iphone 3GS 16gb
    I created a cfw 4.3.3 with Snowbreeze, couldnt get it past the apple sign and usb cable (I tried IREB, Tiny Umbrella)...
    Used RedSnow with a stock 4.3.3...just ticked install cydia...
    That seemed to do the trick, all working after I installed UltraSnow to unlock it (o2-uk)
    After a few days, I noticed the battery was draining fast and no push notificiations...bit of googling I found out about SAM/SAMPrefs

Guys, I have tried everything with SAM, 100's of websites/guides but I can not get it to be activated through I-Tunes!...."Sim Card Not Supported"

My model number for my phone is MC131B
    My carrier number is O2 10.0

Please, Please, 100x Please would somebody please help me out!!

I am at my wits end with this phone!

If you have the 4.3.3 shsh, use sn0wbreeze to create a custom (everything you did before), but make sure to uncheck activate. Then use an official carrier sim (AT&T if somebody has one- active or not) and use this to let iTunes activate the phone. Then you avoid that SAM mess you've been trying and should notice normal battery function.