Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pleasse help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unhappy pleasse help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    hi i am using iphone 3gs .its unlocked and jailbreaked. but unknowingly i reset the settings. now it is stuck in the apple logo is there any way to work it properly without updating the software. because if i update it will go for orginal carrier. please help me with any other solution

Unfortunately if you deleted all files and settings your phone is bricked and you need to restore and re-jailbreak then unlock. no way around it

To sfkassem:
    His iPhone is not "Bricked".
    Bricked means that the iPhone is unrecoverable, unrepairable, it is "Fu**ed Beyond All Repair. It is now equivalent to a paperweight, or a brick, thus the term, "Bricked"

If it can be restored, like his, then it is not "Bricked"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mkannan View Post
    hi i am using iphone 3gs .its unlocked and jailbreaked. but unknowingly i reset the settings. now it is stuck in the apple logo is there any way to work it properly without updating the software. because if i update it will go for orginal carrier. please help me with any other solution
    Bad idea by doing a reset. You definitely need a restore. Restoring to custom firmware will help preserVe your unlockable baseband but you need saved shsh blob if you are restoring to FW that apple no longer signs.
    Tips : apple has resigns back 4.1 fw but don't restore to stock or OFW of 4.1 as this BB is not unlockable , only restore to Custom firmware of 4.1if you want to preserve your BB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

mkannan (2011-09-20)

thanks but i tried to restore my iphone with custom 4.3.3 ios but while restoring firmware it stops and says unknown error 1015 and it stucks in the restore symbol please i need help

Did you put the phone in DFU before the restore?

If so, use Recboot Exit Only to get it out of recovery.

If not, restore again, only put the phone in DFU mode first!