Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Heeeeeeeeelp meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Heeeeeeeeelp meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi Guys! Today i tried to put music on my JB Iphone with mewseek, i wrong anything so i deleted everything... everything but something i can't remove. I tried in every folder, but when i open my music player (ipod) the song is still there even if i remove it from everywhere. obviously it can't play that song cause there is no real file of. How i can clean, or reset or remove and install again my ipod app????

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

As you found out, Apple doesn't play well with 3rd party apps messing around with their protected music area. It's very easy to mess up something.

Did you try an iTunes sync? That may or may not fix it. It might require a complete restore to fix it.

It's best to always use iTunes to add and delete music. Acquire the music anyway you want, but add it thru iTunes and sync.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    It's best to always use iTunes to add and delete music. Acquire the music anyway you want, but add it thru iTunes and sync.
    Agreed

A complete restore is always the best option when tampering with misc. files and folders that you aren't sure of. As Mes stated, it can be a real mess.