Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G baseband 6.15.00

Default iPhone 3G baseband 6.15.00
    Please refer to this thread : http://modmyi.com/forums/unlocking-a...ml#post6143135

I used that as help to unlock an iPhone 3G for my friend. I updated it to baseband 06.15.00 using redsn0w 0.9.6rc8 as stated by Simon. Then I installed ultrasn0w and the unlocked worked perfectly! I was able to maintain a signal using my T-Mobile sim card. I gave it to my friend who also has a T-Mobile sim card and the phone worked for about 4 days, then after that they have just lost signal! No it constantly says "No-Signal" and every now and then one or two T-Mobile bars will pop up and then will lose them again. I know that this problem came from updating to baseband 06.15.00, but this is the second time this has happened to me with the signal issues, how come no one else ever really has signal issues? And how can I fix it so that my friend can continue to use their iPhone ? Should I re-unlock it? I've tried simple stuff like turning the phone on and off and resetting all settings but it did no good..

Anny help would be appreciated thanks!
    Last edited by backstroker09; 2011-08-01 at 04:44 AM.

Yes 3G is turned off

just did the same thing…

have same problem…

how to fix the hardware?