Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs 4.3.3 bb 6.15 no service problems

so i am on bb 6.15 can i downgrade by creating a custom 4.1 ipsw with pwnage tool and then get itunes to restore it?

Quote Originally Posted by calandval View Post
    so i am on bb 6.15 can i downgrade by creating a custom 4.1 ipsw with pwnage tool and then get itunes to restore it?
    Yes, I just did so on a 3GS and I was able to unlock it afterwards by using ultrasn0w.

Quote Originally Posted by saxmydix View Post
    so guys, try restore to stock 4.3.3 then jailbreak with redsnow 9.6c15 then tick install ipad baseband..
    Do this. It works. I was having the same problem after moving up to iOS 5 Beta3. I downgraded back to 4.3.3 stock FW. Ran redsn0w, installed iPad baseband again and got back up and running with No Service. Then, you should do the Ultrasn0w and Pushfix installs to restore the Service.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eman_A_Kcal_I For This Useful Post:

calandval (2011-08-07)

which pushfix installs?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman_A_Kcal_I View Post
    Do this. It works. I was having the same problem after moving up to iOS 5 Beta3. I downgraded back to 4.3.3 stock FW. Ran redsn0w, installed iPad baseband again and got back up and running with No Service. Then, you should do the Ultrasn0w and Pushfix installs to restore the Service.
    so I tried to restore back to stock firm ware, three times with three different downloads of stock firmware and I get this message "The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. This device is not eligable for the requested build."
    Last edited by calandval; 2011-08-07 at 09:40 AM.

any ideas on what I should do now????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12