Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: gevey sim ultra doen't work!

Default gevey sim ultra doen't work!
    Hi,

Short story:

- I have a iPhone 4 (iOS 4.3.3)( at&t locked), restored, jailbreaked, and furiousMod installed.
    - When you reboot you should get a message from gevey sim but I never get this message...

Can anybody help? please...

daruub

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daruub View Post
    Hi,

Short story:

- I have a iPhone 4 (iOS 4.3.3)( at&t locked), restored, jailbreaked, and furiousMod installed.
    - When you reboot you should get a message from gevey sim but I never get this message...

Can anybody help? please...

daruub
    No neccessarily. On the initial unlock the welcome screen probably wont pop up and when you reboot the welcome screen sometimes hides in the background as well. But you should still see that its searching for signal and get the "no sim installed" message. If not then take out gevey and uninstall furious mod and redo the process from the beginning. I havent had any problems with it and I have been messing with them for a while now.

I tried that... But nothing happens... It's like the damned thing doesn't work.
    When I turn it on it just says SIM locked...
    This is my second (!) gevey sim ultra that I bought. I thought my first one was broken but it seems that my iPhone or me are the problem...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Sorry to hear you're having so many problems. I have unlocked numerous I4s with the Gevey Ultra and haven't ran into any problems with it staying sim locked.

If you haven't already I would definitely try with a new sim. Its possible that the gevey may not be getting a good connection from your sim.

mine doesnt work too

the problem you are running into is very simple. go into the sim settings on your phone and remove the sim pin, then restart your phone. should be fine.